After a few minutes talking outside the restaurant, Jimin walked to us and the foods were all served on the table. He was smiling and laughing while looking at his phone. "Guys, guess what?" He asked but his face were looking at them but not me so I assumed that they were going to talk about them and their inside jokes. "What? Good thing has to be shared." Jin Oppa said. Jimin was the type of person who will laugh first before telling the story. "I'll send it into our group chat." He said and looked for his phone after that. A few seconds after that, few of them were laughing while the rest were chuckling while looking through their phone; leaving me there eating alone. Taehyung was the last one to check his phone but right after he cecked his phone, he shouted. "Holy shit, that @hyu__ra27 user in instagram is actually an instafamous!" My eyes were geting wider after I heard my instagram's username was mentioned. So they were laughing as they actually already knew my instagram? I was so done!

"Dude, she has more than 300k followers on instagram wtf, she never told us before." Jungkook said. So they were stalking me. I didn't say anything but pouted while eating my lunch; trying to ignore them. After that, Jimin who was sitting beside me showed his phone at me. He wanted me to see what he was showing to me. I looked at his phone and saw my post. The post was a picture of us, our shadows. I took the picture of us during our wedding day. He walked in front of me and I was walking behind him. His shadow and mine while we were walking to greet our guests at the wedding ceremony. "Didn't know that you actually accept me as your husband since the start of everything." He said. We were both looking at each other for a few seconds. Our eyes met, we were having a few seconds of eye contact. My face was heating up because it was kinda embarrasing because I posted that secretly and took the picture secretly. "I was also confused. I felt like capturing everything about us but I didn't want you to know." I said tohim. He was smiling and then placed his hand onto mine before we were interrupted by Jungkook.

"Hyura, if you want to shoot videos, tell me. I'll help." He said. I knew it, there were a lot of videos posted. I facepalmed myself and nodded to him. "I'm your photographer." Taehyung raised his hand as he was offering himself to become my photographer. I was smiling as I could see how determined they were to help me. "By the way, Jimin. How did you get the username?" Namjoon Oppa asked Jimin. Yes that was the question that I wanted to ask just now. Jimin was smiling sheepishly while looking at me before he started to tell us how did he manage to get my instagram username. "I asked from that girl just now." Jimin said. I knew it since she was the only one who could teel the username as she was the only one who knew about it at that moment. After finished having our lunch, we continued to shopping as we were going back to Korea soon and we wanted to buy something memorable for us to keep.

"Let's go home, I'm tired." Suga Oppa said after we all finished buying all the things that we wanted. We were all laughing and took our grab back to our homsetay as we needed to pack our clothes after that. Our flight was at 1pm and it took eleven hours for us to reach Incheon Airport. After arriving at our homestay, we didn't take so much time and just continued to pack our things slowly as we wanted to rest too. "I'll wake you guys up early okay tomorrow. So that you'll still have time to pack few things more." I said and said good night before walking into my room. Those two energetic persons were still having fun with playing their game together, Jungkook and Taehyung. And Suga Oppa was as usual, he was exercising his brain and eyes by sleeping at the couch. I went into my room and saw Jimin was working so hard; packing our clothes. I went behind him and gave hima massage at his neck. "Go to sleep baby. I'll do that tomorrow okay." I said to him. But he was still with what he was doing. "I want you to just relax. I'll pack everything." I felt very nice and touched after hearing his calming words. I smiled and patted his shoulder before nodding my head. After that I just went to the bed to sleep; leaving Jimin there packing. I knew, I still had to check everything after that.