After finished drinking the bubble tea together, we both headed to a boutique in a mall to buy the dress for me. We went to the mall together and once again bumped into Jimin and Hyejin. Hyejin was pulling Jimin to the other way opposite to us. While Jungkook was bringing me to the boutique and we both didn't even care if they were there.

"Don't you think that the red dress is beautiful?" He asked me. I nodded my head but thinking I wanted to match with him and thought that the dark blue tuxedo looks good on him, I didn't want the red dress even though it was beautiful enough. "You'll look good in dark blue tuxedo. I want to match with you." I said and winked at him before walking away to choose another dress that suited my taste. I was looking at a very elegant dark blue dress with combination of silver glitters that looked very nice and great, I was extremely excited after seeing the dress. "Jungkook, I like this one a lot." I said and said to Jungkook whil dragging him towards the direction of where the dress located. He looked at the dress while smiling as he thought it was so nice. "It will definitely look good if you wear this." He said. And we made a decision to buy the dress instead.

After that, we both headed home. Jungkook volunteered to send me home since he was the one who hang out with me the whole day. And he even helped to save me from Hyejin and Jimin. We finally arrived at in front of my house. I thanked him before walking into my house. Before I opened the door, I turned around to see if Jungkook was away or not. He was still standing there; waiting for me to enter the house first. "Call me!" He shouted. That made me laugh and I continued walking into the house while smiling over what Jungkook just did. He was so cute and annoying but always cute! "Where's Jimin? He's still not back yet?" I mumbled and took my towel before walking into the bathroom to take my shower. I dried my hair after taking my shower using the hairdryer and just sat onto my bed and read my novel. A few moments later, Jimin was already home as I heard the front door clicking.

As fast as lightning, I acted like I was sleeping as I didn't want Jimin to meet me again after what he just did. As what I expected, he walked into my room after a few minutes. He sat on my bed right beside me. I was still pretending to sleep and he just sat there while patting my head and playing with my hair. He tucked my hair behind my ear before he said, "All I need is you to be patience. Everything will be over soon. I love you, always." He said before I heard his footsteps starting to walked away from me. I opened my eyes after hearing the door of my room was closed by him. "What?" I said to myself because I heard what he just said. I ignored what he just said and continued sleeping as I didn't want to waste my time.

.

.

.

I woke up early again and did my morning routine just like yesterday. Jimin was still sleeping upstairs while I was preparing the breakfast for him at the kitchen. I heard the door knocked by someone. I left the foods and walked towards the door and opened it. I smiled right after seeing Jungkook was standing right in front of the door. "Hey, are you done?" He asked. I shook my head and walked inside followed by him. "Nope, I'm preparing breakfast for Jimin." I said and Jungkook just noded his head befor walking to the kitchen with me. After I finished preparing the breakfast, I took the sticky note as usual and wrote something onto it. "Eat and don't starve." I wrote and placed it next to the plate. We both walked together towards the door's direction and hear Jimin was caughing upstairs. We both look upstairs and saw Jimin was standing in front of his room while looking at both of us.

"Hey Jungkook, you're here early." Jimin said with still wearing his pyjama before walking a few steps away from the door of his room. Jungkook was smiling before he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me slowly towards the door. He was still looking at Jimin until he pushed me out from the house and said, "Hyung, don't bother to get closer to Hyura after this. I'll never break her heart like you did." He said and we both walked out from the house. I was completely shocked with what Jungkook just said to Jimin before he went out from the house. We both walked together to school and he even walked me to my class. I entered my class and sat at the place that I sat yesterday. Since I came early, I had a lot of time to do revision on what teacher taught yesterday.