"If just by crying can make you feel at least a little bit better, then cry." He said all of sudden while he was still standing right in front of me meanwhile I was sitting on the bench. I was still holding my tears from falling since I didn't want to cry because of him ever again. I didn't want to waste my time but I need some time to think. Namjoon Oppa then took his seat beside me while facing me. "If by doing something can make you feel better, then hit me please, Hyura." He said; more to beg. He wanted to see me better than what I felt at that moment. I turned my face to look at him. A drop of tears falls onto my cheeks. I cried, my ego couldn't hold it anymore. "Why am I falling in love with someone that kept on hurting me?" I said while my right hand was hitting Namjoon Oppa's chest. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I cried while he was hugging me. "Listen, Hyura. Even what is the reason why he did that, you have to be strong. You have to show to him that you are not affected by what he just did. And love needs sacrifices. If you sacrifice this time, you'll get stronger next time." He said. After that he broke the hug and helped me with wiping my tears.

"Look, Hyura. We are always here by your side. I know we're his best friends. But what type of friends are us when we agree with the wrong thing that he did? I'll try to talk to him okay? But right now, you have to smile. Time heals everything, remember that, always." Namjoon Oppa said. Talking to him was just like me entering a counselling session with the counsellors. I gave him a weak smile before wiping the tears myself and we both walked into the mall right after that just to join them again. "Hey guys." I said while taking my seat again. They were looking at me with their sweet and handsome smiles.

"Hey Hyura. I've ordered a handsome chicken chop for you. If you don't want that, you can have my good looking French fries if you want." Jin Oppa said. I smiled after hearing what he just said. "And the swag watermelon juice, I give it to you instead of having it for me." Suga Oppa said making me chuckled over their hilarious behaviours. Yeah we all knew that Jin Oppa with his praises over himself and Suga Oppa with his behaviour saying that he was exercising but when we asked what kind of exercise he was doing, he will say 'moving my fingers'. "Thanks guys. You guys are the best!" I said while making a thumb up sign to them. They were making some noises until everyone in the restaurant was looking at us. But everyone was smiling as they were BTS. While we were eating, I felt a little bit uneasy and not feeling well. Jungkook who was sitting next to me asked me if I am okay or not, when he touched my hand, he said, "Hyura, are you okay. You're temperature is a little bit high." He said. I nodded my head before I felt like throwing up. "Excuse me, I'm going to the washroom." I said to them. "Jungkook, could you please get me some sweets. I feel like throwing up." I said to Jungkook and we both stood up as I wanted to go to the washroom while Jungkook was going to buy me some sweets.

I walked to the washroom and threw up before starting to felt dizzy. I couldn't walk anymore so I decided to wait for Jungkook while sitting on the bench in front of the toilet before everything became blurry and turned black after that.

Jungkook' pov

I walked to the restaurant again after buying the sweets to Hyura and she was still not there. So I decided to take my seat first while waiting for her. Few minutes passed; there was still no sign of Hyura coming to the restaurant yet. "Hyung, I'll go to check on Hyura." I said and stood up before they were saying okay to me. I walked towards the washroom nearest to the restaurant and saw Hyura was kind of sleeping on the bench in front of the washroom. "Oh shit, that's not what Hyura likes to do." I said to myself as I knew Hyura won't be lying on the bench publicly like that. Perhaps...she...fainted? I quickly ran towards her and looked at her lying with her pale face. "Yah Hyura, wake up." I touch his cheeks and slap it slowly to wake her up but unfortunately she didn't. I quickly took out my phone and dialled Namjoon Hyung's number.