Reports

Sasuke went into his closet and slipped on some black clothing. He covered his head with a black scarf and slipped his small knives into their sheathes on his belt. He put on his sandals over his socks and quietly went to go admire himself in the mirror. He stared at himself for a couple minutes before smiling.

He looked almost exactly like a ninja.

That was a good thing.

He got his knives and shurikens, which were mementos from his dead parents, before stopping by Naruto's sleeping figure.

Naruto, I'm going to get your revenge for you.

Sasuke quietly slipped out of his hidden house and ran towards the Konoha village, his sandaled feet making no sound of the forest floor.

His fingers wrapped around his sword, which was tied to a belt on his waist.

When he found the one who had done this to Naruto, what would he do?

Was the blonde so precious that he would kill him? Uzumaki Naruto was already that precious to him?

How had someone like that shrimp weaseled his way into his heart?

Sasuke shook his head to clear his thoughts. Not now. At the moment, he just needed to focus on getting Naruto's revenge for him.

He needed to have revenge.

Whoever gave Naruto that cut did not do it as a joke or anything of the sort.

Sasuke tightened his grip on his sword as he neared the village, his eyes narrowing.

Naruto, I'll save you from further harm.

I'll save you.

He entered the village, not making a sound and looked around, searching for Konoha Elementary School.

And he found it.

Sasuke raced towards the building and jumped up onto the balcony that lead to the faculty office. He grabbed onto the ledge with his fingers and with a heave, spun around and flipped in the air, landing on the ledge.

Sasuke was proud of himself.

This amount of aerobics was amazing, and the way he did it without tripping up once was beyond his expectations of himself.

He felt satisfied.

He turned towards the balcony doors, pleased to find that the office was completely dark and void of any Konohans. Sasuke picked the lock easily and slipped inside the office, closing the door behind him. He heard a click as the door closed before he relaxed his shoulders.

Now to back into the computers.

Sasuke pulled out a mini laptop and found the nearest computer. He plugged the laptop into the software as he started the computer up, grateful that the sound wasn't loud like normal computers. As soon as the screen turned on, Sasuke was faced with a login and password screen.

Typing quickly on his mini laptop, he quickly found the login twenty seconds later, and the password a minute after.

He searched around the drawers to find anything useful about Naruto and his incident, but could find nothing that would help him.

As the account logged in, Sasuke looked around and saw a folder app labeled: CERTAIN ACCIDENTS THAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL

He smirked.

Well, this was easier than he thought.

Sasuke clicked on the app and searched through the folders, looking for anything that would help him with things.

Akatsuki Members Attack...
Dog Wanders Onto School...
Flood Has Village Washed...
Human Girl Finds Student...
Poisonous Plant Puts 13 in...
Puppet Master Goes Missing...
Rock Injury Leaves Student...
Uchiha Family Slaughtered...

Sasuke frowned at the rock injury one. He clicked on it, getting the full title as Rock Injury Leaves Student Severely Hurt and Goes Missing

Bingo.

Sasuke read through the entire thing, lighting up as soon as he read Naruto's name, but shrinking as he read more and more. 

Uzumaki Naruto, a child who has been bullied severely throughout his life because of his blonde hair, has been involved in a fight today. According to the witnesses, Uzumaki-kun had been innocently eating lunch while the main bully, Kiba-kun, had been searching for him.

When the lunch period was over, Uzumaki-kun tried to get back to class to finish up his schoolwork, but was found by Kiba and other classmates. He was ridiculed for his hair color, as usual, and for eating lunch alone.

Then, for some unknown reason, Kiba-kun throws a rock at Uzumaki-kun, and the sharp triangular object cuts into his head deeply. Again, according to the witness, the injured collapses to the ground, unconscious, while the classmates begin to realize what they have done to Uzumaki-kun.

Kurenai-sensei, the teacher who was supposed to be teaching their next class, comes out to find everyone crying and blaming things on Kiba-kun. Uzumaki Naruto had miraculously gotten up after that injury and run off.

Kiba has been punished severely, as well as his accomplices in this matter.

Uzumaki Naruto has yet to be found, although there are rumors of him being in the hospital.

Sasuke stopped reading the report and leaned back in the chair.

What...

The heck.

The brunette had to remind himself to stay calm, so as to not alert anyone to his presence, but he was so angry about this, this, this Kiba.

He looked at another folder app labeled: STUDENT PERSONAL INFORMATION

Kiba.

Kiba.

Kiba.

Unforgivable.

I won't forgive you for this.

Kiba is currently serving a sentence of three months in a juvenile detention center, alone.

Location: UNDERGROUND

-

(A.N.: sorry for the wait)