Just The Start

"Tsunade-sama, you must make sure that the young blonde child is quarantined. We do not know how dangerous he is!" one of the village council members told Tsunade, who was the leader of Konoha village.

Tsunade sighed. "I cannot do such a thing. Besides, has Uzumaki Naruto ever done anything dangerous?"

"Yes, indeed," another member told her. "Every day, that boy comes home from school, all beat up and worn out. We can only assume that he has been fighting many other people."

Tsunade raised an eyebrow. "And have any of you ever seen Uzumaki Naruto fighting?"

They all exchanged looks. "No, but-"

"No 'buts!'" Tsunade said angrily, slamming her hand down on her desk. "Next time you bring a complaint about Uzumaki Naruto, bring proof! And you all need a better reason to get him out, and don't make it his hair color!"

<•><•><•>

Uzumaki Naruto sat in his bedroom, hugging his knees and crying softly. He knew that he was a small child for his age, but he didn't understand why he had to be bullied for a stupid reason like that.

He wiped his nose and tried to stop any more tears from flowing down his cheeks. This wasn't good. He was a boy, and boys did not cry.

Naruto cried anyway.

<•><•><•>

Earlier that day at school...

"Hey, look! It's that blondie kid!" Kiba yelled.

All of the other students turned towards Naruto, and immediately they picked up many types of food and threw it at him.

Naruto cowered with fear. "S-Stop! Pl-please!" he cried.

Kiba laughed maniacally. "Look, guys, he's begging us!" he shouted, and the throwing ceased for a moment. "Think we should stop?"

"No!" they yelled back.

And the food throwing began again.

Kiba marched up the blonde after a while, held his hand up for the throwing to stop, and grabbed Naruto by his hair. "Hey, brat," he hissed. "How's it feel to be the only blonde in the world?"

(By world I mean the Konoha village)

Tears slid down Naruto's cheeks as he gritted his teeth in pain. "I-I-I..."

"No answer? Fine." Kiba dropped Naruto and kicked him in the stomach, hard. "How's that feel, blondie?! Huh?!"

Sai, Kiba's best friend, joined in on the beating, and pretty soon everyone was kicking him, punching him, grabbing his hair.

Naruto sobbed in agony.

Why?

Why me?

Why did he have to go through this?

-

Thanks for reading m first chapter! I know it's short, but I needed to put something up. By the way, everyone in Konoha village has black or dark hair in this story. Including Tsunade, Ino, Sakura, Gaara, Temari, and whoever else.

Enjoy!

Aryniss