Sugiyama Noriaki-oji-san

Sasuke had to admit it. As soon as Uzumaki Naruto collapsed, or his head fell limp, he panicked. He rushed over to him and lifted the blonde's head gently. "Hey! Hey, Naruto! Wake up! Hey! What's wrong?! Hey, wake up!"

Sasuke then felt something wet on his fingertips. At first he thought it was because Naruto's hair was still wet, but when he pulled his hand away...

The tips were smeared with blood.

Shocked and panicked, Sasuke leaned towards the place where his hand had been and inspected his head.

A large cut was bored into his head. It was a jagged shape, and blood was dripping down into his blonde hair, tainting the golden red.

Sasuke felt his heart drop as soon as he saw the wound. There was no way he could heal something as serious as this with the equipment he had. He would have to take Naruto to the hospital.

But if someone saw him, what was the point of running away?

Should he go in a disguise? Perhaps that was the answer to everything.

But that wasn't like a ninja.

Sasuke shook his head. Now was no time to be thinking about this! Naruto's life was at risk here! He slipped on a hat, a mask, a large coat and pants, putting on his stilts. He attached longer adult arms, made by yours truly, onto his small limbs so that he could carry the small blonde easily.

And with that, Sasuke ran towards the hospital.

-

"Sir, what is your name?" The receptionist asked as Naruto was whisked away on a stretcher. "What is your relationship to that boy?"

Sasuke changed his voice as he said, "I was walking in the woods when I found him, bleeding to death on the ground. My name is Sugiyama Noriaki."

"Well then, Sugiyama-san, please wait in the waiting area until we call you when we get any news about Uzumaki-kun," she said.

Sasuke nodded and proceeded to walk over to the seats. He sat down in one and clasped his fake hands together.

Hopefully, Naruto will be alright.

Please let him be alright.

Sasuke wondered why he felt so strongly for a boy his age he had met not even an hour ago. Was it because he pitied him?

That wasn't like a ninja either.

Sasuke waited for a couple of hours, but then the receptionist called Sasuke up to the desk. "Excuse me, sir, do you know anyone who may be related to this boy?"

Sasuke thought about this. If Sasuke told her the truth and did that he didn't, would he ever see him again? And even if he somehow knew one of the blonde's relatives, why would Naruto want to go back anyway? After all, who in fact caused Naruto to have such a bad wound?

Sasuke clenched his hands into fists, just remembering the wound. Even if the people who were related to the blonde didn't cause that wound, he didn't want him to go back where he could just get injured.

"Sir?"

"I've just received an email from his mother, who seems to be my aunt, that she cannot make it, with the downpour and all," Sasuke lied smoothly.

There.

Now that was like a ninja.

"Then, what about the father?"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "His father has passed away when he was at a young age, and he does not have any other close relatives other than I."

The receptionist eyed him suspiciously, and Sasuke would be suspicious too if a stranger looking like him claimed to be a patient's relative.

But he was more surprised at how he had spun a web of lies about Naruto and his relationship.

He should be praised.

"Well, the doctor working on Uzumaki-kun's surgery is out," she said, pointing her pen to a large breasted woman, one with her dark hair in two. "You may speak to her."

Sasuke approached her cautiously. "I am Sugiyama Noriaki, Uzumaki Naruto's uncle," he said, giving the woman's hand a shake.

She shook back. "My name is Tsunade. Now about your nephew, it seems he will be all right," she said.

Sasuke sighed in relief.

"However, the wound is infected, since the cause of the wound, judging by the shape and size, was a rock. We will have to keep him here for another few days to keep the wound clean," Tsunade said.

Sasuke bit his lip in worry. "That's...that's fine," he said hesitantly. "But may I speak to him, please? Alone?"

Tsunade narrowed her eyes but nodded. "Of course. I'll lead you there."

Once they arrived at the hospital room where they had out Naruto, Sasuke entered, with Tsunade close behind.

The blonde's eyes were closed, when they flickered open when he heard the door open.

"Uzumaki-san, this is your uncle, Sugiyama Noriaki," Tsunade said. "He said he would like to talk to you alone, so whenever you feel uncomfortably, please press the button," she said, pointing to a red spot on the wall. "I will take my leave now."

And she left, closing the door.

"Wh-Who are you, really?" Naruto asked quietly, his voice shaking. "I-I'm sure I don't k-know you."

Sasuke pulled off his hat and glasses and tore the mask off. He smirked at the blonde. "What are you talking about?" he asked, winking at the smaller boy. "I'm your uncle, Sugiyama Noriaki. Remember, we met at your birthday a couple years ago?"

Naruto's face was then filled with relief, and he then played along. "Ah, Noriaki-oji-san," he said. "I remember now. The birthday you went to was when I was nine, and you said you were thirty-five then, right?"

"I'm not that old," Sasuke laughed.

Well, well, well.

This kid plays along well.