11- Who?

Chapter Eleven- Who?

The tall dark figure in front of me moved, and started talking, saying things like "She'll never make it, anyways." "Might as well give her a nice bed while she can still have one..." The tall dark figure moved into the light, which allowed me to see if I knew the person.... The man had a very chiseled jawline and the most gorgeous, sincere looking eyes ever.. He stepped more into the light, and then I could suddenly see his biceps and all of his muscles... He scooped me up out of the bed and told me to be quiet, because the men were outside the house and he was going to help me.

I woke up abruptly, and half expected a man to be standing in the doorway of the bedroom, but there was nobody. Just me and the dust...
Woohoo... Party!!!
"Doesn't this house have a fucking landline at least?!," I wondered out loud. Of course, there was no answer...
But I mean, I knew there wouldn't be any answer... Haha.....
I searched the house for any sign of a phone or any electricity flowing to it at all. The stove was gas and the fridge just had insulation and pieces of... Ice?

How could there be ice... If nobody but me was there?

"Is anyone there?!" I started shouting, half out of terror, half out of curiosity of there being a handsome and strong man being there...

I asked if anyone was there one more time and actually yelled it out. And then this big man comes into the room, wide-eyed and mouth wide open.
Holy shit... IS THIS THE GUY I DREAMT ABOUT?!
As the man stepped into the light of the windows in the room, he eyed me over, as I did to him... This was the man.. this was the man of my dreams! Literally. He almost looked like a bigger, bulkier, sexier Christian Taylor...
If that is even possible.