6- Why so serious?

Chapter Six- Why So Serious?

Dominick had invited me to go to his house after we had lunch... So I got into his truck with him after we had lunch at the cafe. I thought he was taking me to his house... I guess I was pretty stupid to have thought that he could have been so copacetic.

He told me that he needed to call someone at the next stop we make on the way to his house.. The next stop we made was at a pretty big gas station/hardware store.

Dominick got out of the truck in a hurry and had started filling up his gas tank, when I had the sudden urge to pee, so I told Dominick I was going inside the store part of the gas station. He then he told me to wait a minute, that he was going to go in as well...

I didn't think much of it at the time, I just thought maybe he was getting some food and going to the bathroom, too.
Once he had filled up his tank, moved the truck out of the way of other people, and went inside with me.. I remember Dominick saying that I needed to be quick because he didn't have much time, but right when I was about to ask him why he had so little time, my bladder started screaming bloody murder at me. I ran to the bathroom, passing an exit door on the way. I did my business, washed my hands, and walked out of the bathroom. The next thing I remember is Dominick putting a sweet smelling cloth up to my mouth and then saying "Hey, baby girl. You're coming with me tonight. Why so serious?! We're going to have so much fun together...!"

And then everything faded to black...