3- My dream

Hey, it's Kassima, I'm back with a new journal entry :)

Chapter Three- My Dream

Okay.... I was running from somebody. I don't know who it was EXACTLY, but I DO know that I have actually seen that person before... But where?! 

I could tell it was a man. He was about 5'9. He had on a grey Nike hoodie that was huge on him, and he had the hood up, so that a majority of his face was shadowed by it. He had glowing eyes. Like, literally. His eyes were glowing. He looked like some kind of lab freak. Like a mutant!!!

And he was after ME!!!! Why? What did I do to him....

And then I stopped running. I turned around, to face him.  

He stopped dead in his tracks, and looked straight at me. His glowing eyes piercing through mine. It almost felt as though he were staring into my soul, trying to find as many secrets as he could. He looked down at his hands, once he realized I was staring back at him. And slowly... Ever so slowly, he raised up his hands for me to see them. I didn't see anything wrong with them until he turned them around, palms facing me. There were so many cuts and scrapes and scars on his hands, I couldn't even make out where the creases in his hands were anymore. And then he raised his hands up to the hood, and right when he was going to pull it down, I woke up.
I thought about dream for the remainder of the night, since it was almost 2:30

This man I dreamt of.... I know I have seen him before. I believe he works at the cafe downtown...  And I think I have seen him in a newspaper.... I know his last name is Taylor, but there are too many Taylor boys here, to know exactly which one.
I go to school with a lot of them, and there is only one of them that I really know. 

Donny Taylor...

Donny and I had quite the past together....
We grew up together, and then we supposedly "fell in love," if that's what you want to call it. We dated for about 3 years, and then he moved to another state. I was heartbroken.... But just recently, he moved back, and brought a girl... Whose name I do not know, nor do I wish to know.... But it has brought back many good and bad memories..

Anyways.... I will get back with you guys later. 'Til then, don't get kidnapped! (Because then I wouldn't have anyone to talk to!)

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

Love y'all! <3