8- What Now...?

Chapter Eight- What Now...?

When I tried to compromise with him, he hit me.
Hard.
He said I would only leave when HE told me I could.
About 5 minutes later, I heard a truck pull up and aheavy sounding door open. Everyone else left and I was alone... I saw a phone lying on the ground so I picked it up but it had no signal.... I walked around until I had signal. I dialed 911 and talked to the operator in what I thought was the most calm voice ever. I told her where I thought I might be. I told her my surroundings and what I heard around me. Then a man walked in and I had to shut the phone off... He took the phone from me and put a rag around my mouth and tied it around the back of my head. I screamed for all my worth but he quickly clapped his hand around my mouth and slapped me with the other.
He unzipped his pants...
And told ne to wait here or else...
And he walked off.

Oh, God help me....

I quickly said a prayer.. Somewhat of a prayer...
"Lord.... Well... I'm sure you know what's going on with me right now, and I just wanted to apologize. I want to beg your forgiveness and be clean. I want to be pure; without sin. So here I am, Lord, asking for your forgiveness..." before I got to finish, I heard yelling. My head was saying "get up!! You want to live, right?!" but my body was saying different things.... Things like "I can't. I can't move. I'm weak. I can never do this."
Willing my body to move, I got up, looked around, and I ran. I ran swiftly. Without resistance. I ran hard.... Thanks to my previous training in cross country and track, I could run up to about 2 miles without stopping. "This is completely unreal." I thought, as I realized that it was beginning to rain. "Shit!! I'm dead!!" I heard tires squealing off in the distance, and I began to run a little harder, a little faster...
"What happens if he catches me...? Will he catch me??? Will he kill me? Will I be his slave forever, and never see my family again? Oh my God...."
And with those thoughts as my fuel, I began to run harder and faster than I had ever thought to be humanly possible...