7- Waking Up... And Walking Out

Chapter Seven- Waking Up... And Walking Out

When I finally awoke, I had a killer migraine. There was a song playing somewhere off in the distance.. I think that it was "Chasing Pavement" by Adele.. One of my favorite songs... I heard a couple voices, fading in and out "Hey... Go check on her.... Thinks she might be up.... I DON'T CARE!..."
I saw someone walking towards me and then everything started having colors and noises and.. What people on acid experience. That's it. And the walls.. Were breathing... Then this little devilish figure approached me and in a very deep demonic voice asked me "Do you want to get up and come eat or... What..." He held out his hand and there was a rag in it. I pushed him out of the way and ran into what I thought was a field. But the delusional state I was in was not doing me any good. Go lefttttt...... NO GO RIIIIIGHT.... The voices were all over telling me where to go until I passed out cold. I woke up yet again, this time a bit groggy and drowsy. I was in a bedroom full of these torture devices and knives and paddles.... And sex toys...... What the flying fuck. I went to go grab a knife when something in my arm beeped, and two men came in. Big burly looking men. Kind of scary. I reached for the knife slowly, while making eye contact with them.. Once I had the knife in my hand, I threw that bitch, Russian military style. It was a perfect throw.... But one of the men had to fucking catch it before it hit his eye.... Damn. What a waste of my energy. Bloody hell. I am soooo dead..... Better kiss your little butt goodbye, while you still have the chance. "Baby girl.... You shouldn't have tried that" said a familiar voice. I believe it was Dominick. "Nick.... Is.... Is that you? Where am I? What am I doing here?! And what are these???" I asked, completely dazed by how he and the men got here. "Baby girl... Oh Ana.... If only you knew..." those words... They were so familiar.. Where have I heard them before... Before I knew what was happening, the two big burly men moved and Dominick dismissed them with a wave of his hand. "Okay. Now that we are.... Alone.... We can have a little one on one talk. How's that sound, baby girl?"

"Um. First I want to know what the hell I am doing here, and what all of these instruments of pain are for...?" I asked, uneasily. "Well, they are for the good girls and for the bad girls. The bad girls, like you, my dear, get the paddles. The good girls get the sex toys.... And oh are they fun, baby girl. But you have to be a good little girl to get those. I think you would love them..." he told me with an eerie grin on his face... "Okay. I want to try to be a good girl.... IF! If I can leave after we are done."

Well..... I tried..

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

VOTE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!