5- Getting to Know Each Other

Chapter Five- Getting To Know Each Other

The time came when I needed to pick my outfit and makeup for the meet up with Dominick. The outfit you see up there, or wherever it is, that is the outfit I picked out. And I went for a dark lip, I straightened my hair and put on the rest of my makeup...
But NO makeup could hide me from the outside world. Nothing could hide me from things in the outside world.

Everything started THAT DAY. THAT DAY I went to meet Dominick. Well, anyways..... Here's how it all went down...

I arrived at the cafe with Dominick at about 9:00 ish. We sat down at a table, and then I got this funny feeling... You know that feeling you get when you forget something? I got that feeling, and then I blacked out. I saw absolutely nothing for 2 seconds. And then I saw myself. And I saw Dominick. It was like I saw everybody in the cafe. Nobody (except maybe Dominick) noticed that I had just blacked out.
I saw somebody that I knew.... I think it was Donny...

But right when I was about to go see who it was, I came to. I shook my head, (as if that would help) and looked up at Dominick, then told him I was going to go to the bathroom. He looked kind of scared. I mean, hey, I would be too. He had just seen me pass out... And now he sees me, minutes, hours, seconds later and I am just fine. I mean, if I were him, I would have been extremely terrified.

I went to the bathroom, got myself together, then came back out and sat down at the table with Donny. No.... That's Dominick. But.... He looks like Donny.... No. It isn't Donny. Surely it isn't. No, you've gone crazy, Ana.

Dominick looked at me and cocked his head slightly, and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was fine, I was just a little out of it.
Dominick started talking about how he pictured me, while we were texting, he told me he pictured me as a very shy, modest, innocent little girl. I laughed and asked him where exactly he lived, he told me he lived in an apartment in Pine Crest Apartments. We made small talk until the waitress arrived at our table and asked what we wanted to drink. After she left, Dominick asked the big question "Are you dating anybody?" I told him that I don't really like dating, but I might make a couple exceptions, depending on who it was.
He asked if I liked him, I said yes and no, that it was complicated, so he asked again. I told him yes, and right when I said yes, the waitress brought our drinks and asked what we wanted to eat. Dominick ordered something, and I told her I wasn't hungry.

Dominick got his food about five minutes later, and I watched him eat.

It was fascinating at the time, I guess.

Why did I have to be so obsessed with this boy...
I didn't know him at all. He knew some of my secrets, and I knew none of his... But now.... Now? Now I know almost everything about that boy. I know that he is a dangerous son of a bitch. I know that he should be in jail. I know that his whole family is crazy.... Especially him...