prσlσguє 0.5

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

prσlσguє 0.5

I trudge to my car, keys in hand.

Four years. It's been four years.

I couldn't wipe off the excitement present on my face right now--...

AHAH I TRICKED YOU, FOOLS. (I'm sorry I had to 🤪)

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS GOOD, READ BELOW...

I'd suggest you read this if you're,

A) A judgmental asshole

Or

B) An annoying twat

Let's get straight to the point, I'm not going to write about some perfect protagonist, otherwise known as a goddamn unicorn.

I'm not going to write about a hot, insecure, girl that has no flaws-- but still is 'insecure,' got that? Or about a fearless bad bitch, that knows how to  kick ass and take names. Aight?

This ain't that type of book.

Granted, I might write a book with that type of character in the future, this book isn't like that, got it?

My character isn't going to be perfect, don't like it?

LEAVE, FUCK OFF, OR DELETE THIS BOOK. Simple, real simple.

Do whatever the hell you want, but please, please, PLEASE try not be so rude when commenting about my protagonist's flaws.

Yes, I know, she's 'desperate.'

Yes, I know she doesn't have a backbone.

You guys act like people like this doesn't exist in the world 🤯. News flash, they do exist. Also, another news flash, characters are supposed to have flaws so that they can grow in the end, smh.

Anyways, I'm only pissed as shit because hundreds of rude and insulting comments have been thrown to my character and to me, as an author.

But, if you insist on being rude at least make your insults more then 10 words for Pete's sake.

-Margareth Valley

P.S.

I'm not usually this callous, but it gets disheartening reading comments like these.

Surprise, surprise, it gets fucking annoying when people keep reminding you over and over again.

[Author's Note in disguise]