¢нαρтєя 12

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

"You can try and hide from them, but you'll never be able to outrun them. Because your fears are apart of you. And it's harder than it seems, trying to run from yourself."

¢нαρтєя 12

It's tearing me apart.

I have nobody to contact and all I've been doing is watching sad romantic movies.

It's driving me crazy.

Since Avan showed up in my life, things seemed to be going well.

Adeline talked to me.

Sure I didn't consider Tyson a 'friend', but hey I'll take anything.

And then there was the Costarelli family. Vicious, yes. But at least they were real people.

I mope on the side of my bed, lazing around. Was life always this boring?

A ring interrupts my thoughts, my hand shot out to anwer it.

Unknown.

Should I? Should I not?

Deciding to take my chances, I picked it up. "Leah? Leah McCarthly?" A voice asks.

"Yes?" Nervousness courses through my veins.

"It's me, Tyson."

VVV

Avan roars in utter rage, ripping apart anything he could get a hold of. He hears his family screaming for him to stop.

He had locked himself in the basement, trashing everything. "Leah!" He whimpers. His wolf craved to go and just capture her, ravish her body like non other.

However the only thing stopping him was the caring part of his human side.

"Avan, stop!" Tyson yells through the locked basement door.

Ignoring him, Avan continues in punching holes into the walls. He couldn't calm down, not knowing if Leah was safe, or if she was even alive. He was scared, scared for her.

And to him, that was scary.

"Avan?" A soft angelic voice calls.

It was his angel. His ears perked, and he slowly calms down. "It's me, Leah." He steadily walks up the stairs from the lower level basement. It was his Leah, but then again, why was she here? Hadn't he told her to stay away from him?

Now she would be in danger.

Her safety became his number one priority, and that was why he had to show her. He had to show her that he was a monster. So that she would understand, only bad things come from monsters like him.

Like me.

VVV

"Excuse me?"