¢нαρтєя 3

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Teddy bear,
You are my teddy bear,
You were comforting and quiet,
How did love become so violent?
Oh, teddy bear, you were my teddy bear,
Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me.

-Melanie Martinez "Teddy Bear"

Tyson Costarelli played by Ash Stymest ^^^ XDD

¢нαρтєя 2

Wondering the hallways steadily, I continued on my quest to find the handsome man. Curiously I scower the halls, looking for any means of a life form. Finally settling in front of a window, not only did I realize I was no longer in the urban part of the city, I realized I was also held at least twenty floors above! Uncomfortable fear rests on my shoulders, as I quickly part from the edge of the window. I needed to find that man, and I needed to now.

I courageously start calling for him, "Excuse me?" I repeated over and over again, getting louder each time.

"What?" A voice filled with annoyance, replies. I glance towards the source to find it right around the next corner of the hallway. Another man who looked like he himself was molded by non other than God. He awaited me behind the corner. He was not the adonis from before.

I smile politely at him, a scowl crept onto his face. I immediately shrink away.

"I believe you are Avan's next conquest." He says distastefully. I bite my tongue, to prevent me from screaming in rage at the posh man.

I shake my head, denying it. "No sir, I'm just looking for a man. He has dark hair and charcoal eyes, he always looks mad." I attempt to describe him.

"That is Avan, Avan Costarelli." He sneers at me, I back away slightly, threatened at his hostility.

"I'm looking for him." I squeek out.

He gestures me follow him, leading me past the long confusing hallways. He leads me outside a grand door, where a strong light illuminated from it.

"There, cagnolino." The man mutters, in a language I did not quite understand, opening the grand door. My eyes find a focused adonis, staring at sheets and sheets of paper. "Avan." The rude man from earlier calls, smiling brightly.

Avam glances updwards to him before returning to his work, acknowledging him, "Tyson." However glancing up again meeting my stubborn look. He sighs, before shuffling his papers to a near drawer and pointed to a seat in front of him.

Tyson, I presumed the rude man from before, makes a move to sit there. "No, Leah." Avan growls lowly, his eyes flashing gold momentarily. I held in my gasp and pretended I didn't notice. Maybe the tequila still had an effect on me. I spot Tyson pouting and taking a seat on a nearby couch. I stood frozen, the adonis I assumed was Avan Costarelli, raises an eyebrow daring me to turn around and go. I, instead move forward, seating myself in the comfy chair that sat in front of his oak desk.

"Didn't I tell you to show yourself out?" He questions, starting down upon me.

I kept my stubborn facade, as I shrugged. "You did, but I wanted answers." I reply, rubbing my eyes. He grits his teeth together.