¢нαρтєя 13

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

¢нαρтєя 13

My knees begin to fail me, as I do down. A naked Avan begins to morph from the wolf, quivering I point a hand to Avan. "Call the cops!" The sentence came right away from me.

I see Tyson face palm, "Ah crap." Tyson tosses a cloth for Avan to use to cover up.

Avan's mother sighs, dragging away Dennis and Ava. Avan stood proudly like the dog once before. "T-that dog turned i-into Avan!" I shriek.

"I'm not a dog, Leah. I'm a werewolf." Avan exclaims calmly.

And with that, I collapsed.

Saved by the shock.

VVV

Tyson runs a hand through his thick hair, thinking of a way to explain this to Leah. Avan stares intently at the unconscious Leah, as if she would disappear if he would take his eyes of her.

"You're so stupid." Tyson says, pointing a finger at Avan. Avan snarls angrily.

"I am your Alpha, I decided I wanted to tell her. So I did." Avan shrugs, however knowing that what he did was foolish.

"Well fuck you, Alpha. What you did back there could've gotten the whole werewolf kind exposed. And the whole Costarelli family executed!" Tyson yells.

Quieting his older brother obviously not wanting to awaken Leah. He sees his annoyed mother growl.

"Kill her." She recommended.

Tyson released a snort while Avan glared at their mother. "I'm not going to kill my angel." He snarled angrily.

A sudden stir alerted them. Leah was waking up. Her eyes forcibly lifted revealing luxurious green orbs. "What happened?" She asks rubbing her head.

Good she didn't remember a thing.

VVV

"Kill her."

"I'm not going to kill my angel."

What the hell? Oh yeah, Avan and his family are a bunch of animals. Literally.

Keeping my eyes lightly closed, I decided I would act as if it didn't happen. And when they weren't looking, bolt away from this house.

Opening my eyes, slowly, I feigned a curious look. "What happened?" I asked, however keeping my guard up.

I was not going to get comfortable near a monster. I guess the legends Aiden's dad told us were true. I sit up, staring blankly at them trying not to reveal a speck of emotion.

Avan sighs thankful, "Nothing, you collapsed."

I nod, knowing he lied. Avan's mother scoffs, "Don't you see, son? She's playing you." Sneering, she turns to leave. "And when you realize that, you'll learn." She mutters, leaving once and for all.

It scared me how she knew so much, yet felt so little.

Gulping, I could only hope my cover revealed. Breathing heavily, I wrap my arms around myself, aware about the approximity from the monster and I. He leans closely inspecting my face. "Leah, I think you should go." He mutters, turning away.

But I couldn't move, I was dead frozen like a deer caught in headlights. My throat ran dry, and it itched to question about what I saw earlier. I wanted to scream, but I knew better.

We both knew better.

"You... You're a werewolf, aren't you?"

VVV

Tyson slyfully eavesdrops in Avan's and Leah's conversation. He was curious, but he knew Leah didn't forget. Nobody forgets a thing like that, he should know. I only hoped, Avan won't make the same decision I made with Marigold.

His heart clenched at the mention of her name, how he missed her. But now, he couldn't have her.

"You, You're a werewolf, arent you?"

The sentence itself got Avan's breath caught in his own throat. "C-can you repeat that?" He stutters, a sudden fear swelling.

He sees his little angel gulped nervously, "N-never mind." She rushes out, scurrying to the door. Avan catched Leah's wrist before she could open the closed door, which had a nosy Tyson on the other side.

"Wait, listen Leah." He starts.

She shrieks, yanking away from his hold as if it burned her. Which was the exact opposite, she felt sparks. Was this normal?

"There is nothing to listen. You were right, I have get as far as possible from you, Avan Costarelli." Leah replies, a sudden irritation dwelling in her. She didn't like that she was doing this, but Aiden's father always says, "Wolves are dangerous, but werewolves... They can only bring destruction."

Avan fisted his hands, he hated this. But it had to be done.

Tyson scoffs quietly, I told him she was bad for him. He refocuses on their conversation once more.

"Okay." Avan said through gritted teeth.

Leah felt awfully queazy, she felt sick. She didn't like how much Avan was affecting him.

She wanted out before she got too sucked in.

* * * * *

IMPORTANT:
School is coming :(, anyways just know that the updates won't be as quick.

Thank you :).

My Goals:
85 Votes
11 Comments

Love,
Margareth