¢нαρтєя 15

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Deimos made the hot list! ^^^ :)

¢нαρтєя 15

I confusingly stare at her, I see Adeline puffy eyed sniffling to no end. "Addie?" I ask, unsure.

She looked completely horrid, her clothes were stained, and wet, while her hair wasn't brushed, and her cheeks red. She starts sobbing once more, "I'm s-scared." She stutters, "H-he was following m-me!" She cries engulfing me in a hug.

"Adeline, what happened?" I question completely and utterly going into shock.

She starts to cry again, pushing me inside my apartment and shutting the door. "He g-grabbed me, and he t-threatened me!" I rub soothing circles on her back, her sputtering nonsense would not help her case.

"Adeline, calm down." I ordered, sitting her down on the couch, her loud cries turning into quiet weeps. I sit next to her, pulling her head so she'd lean on my shoulder. ""I-it's Ethan M-Morino." She mutters, fearfully wiping the tears away.

Ethan Morino.

My definition of hate. He was always so suspicious, even when he was dating my younger sister. I'd later learned that he had been abusing her, I called the cops on him and that was that. His disgusting smile sent shivers up my back, as I felt my skin crawl in anticipation. "Addie, where is he now? Did he follow you?" I asked, my tone serious. If he did, we were in trouble.

She shook her head up and down before returning to bawl her eyes out. I curse mentally, we'd needed to get out of here before he broke in. I grab a hold of her frail shoulders, "Adeline, I need you to run. I'll stall him." I say to her, pushing her to the window, which had stairs leading down.

I needed to stall him, he didn't want me, he wanted her. I'd stop him now, before he got to Adeline. Before he hurt her again. Her shaking figure, shook her head side to side. "I'm not leaving y-you." She claims.

I roll my eyes, "I'll be fine." I shove her out the window, while she looks back at me with scared eyes. I stiffen as I hear a loud pound on my door. No longer did I care about the sad romance movies, 'nor my melting Ben&Jerry. I hear the light patters of Adeline's feet, as she skidded down the stairs, running away. I run to the kitchen, swiftly grabbing one of my kitchen knifes. And the house phone, as I began dialing the police, my door comes unwind as I see his ugly head rearing the corner. I cringe as I see his hands clutched into fists, turning white. His face held pure anger, while mine's held no emotions whatsoever. I bite my lip hearing the dials of the phone, Ethan's face twist into pure hatred as he spots my shivering body in the open kitchen.

By now the phone was still continuing it's ringing, the police station not picking up at all. I glance at the window seeing the sun dim, nightfall was coming. And it was coming quicker than ever before. I see Ethan's lips pull up into a smirk, as he begins to charge towards me uncaring to the knife in my hand.

I shriek as my only weapon fell right through the cracks of my fingers, and the phone being crushed by Ethan's feet.

"I see we meet again, Leah. Now where is my girlfriend?" He asks, glancing carefully at the room.

I spat on his face, and he grunts annoyed, wiping my spit off his face.

"She's not here."

"Lies." He replies with a demented laugh following.

I needed somebody to save me. And Aiden wasn't here to do that.

VVV

Avan heard it. He heard the ear piercing scream, and he was angry. Sniffing the borders of her outside apartment he concluded that Adeline had stopped by only for a short minute, while another particular scent threw him off edge.

Morino. He knew the smell of another Alpha when he smelled it.

Avan's beastly form releases an ugly snarl, why was Morino near his land? Town was neutral area, however hearing the unpleasent screams of his mate, he didn't care that he was violating laws. He only cared about Leah. Even if it did cost him his title. He'd save her for sure.

Today he'll play hero.

But tomorrow he'll have to play the villain.

VVV

Ethan corners me in, holding my neck in a choke hold however not tight enough to kill me. Yet. "Tell me where the hell my mate is, you stupid bitch." He growls.

"What-..." He tightens his hold, causing my face to turn a deep shade of red. "Are you t-talking about." I manage to stutter out, my nails digging into his wrist.

He was abnormally strong, but then again he was always strong. Stronger than everybody. I shiver as I remember all three of us, Adeline, Ethan, and I hanging around together in elementary school. His mouth revealed sharp like fangs, while he had begun spurring hair on his arms.

I couldn't breathe.

Was this the end of it?

A deep and low howl brought me out of my thoughts, as I no longer pay attention to the tight hand that was slowly killing me. It was that dog again, no. It was that monster again. This was the moment I start to feel lightheaded, Morino's hands dropped away from me, as he turns his back towards me.

I lean on the corner wall to support my woozy self.

I couldn't maintain, my eyesight any longer however continuously seeing Ethan grow hair, and horrifying cracks were heard. It was like a picture movie, however I no longer stayed awake to see ends to the battle.

For the darkness have won.

* * * * *
IMPORTANT:
Anyways, a change in update schedule! Avan will updated every other day. But please vote if you enjoy the chapter.

My Goals:

100 Votes
13 Comments

-Margareth Valley