Helping Me Out

The wind causes my hair to wave all over the place as I run toward the treehouse. There's no way the people I had saved all these years would turn on me and be attacking my home! Right?i get closer to the treehouse and start to see the people Cake had been talking about. Citizens from all different kingdoms were surrounding my home, shouting and punching the walls. Cake was right, of course. It's just so hard to believe. I stop, just staring at the crowd trying to keep calm. Next thing I know Cake is scooping me up in her now giant hand and running toward the treehouse. The crowd gets louder when the notice our approach, all their angry gazes aimed at me. Cake pushes through and stretches up to an open window, slipping me through it before stretching up through it herself. Marshall flies up and over the ground and in the window too before Cake shirts and locks it.
"Alright guys, let's lock all the windows and doors, just in case." Marshall nods and obeys the order, immediately floating off to do so. I slowly move toward the next window, locking it. Never did I think I would have to lock the friends I have out of my house for my safety. In the times I've slowly locked one window, Cake and Marshall have already done all the other windows and doors and are back in the living room. I turn to face them, and we all just look at each other for a second.
"So, what are you guys gonna do?" Marshall asks, looking mainly at me. I just shrug, still shocked and a bit speechless.
"I have no idea. Maybe you could go out and talk to them, Fionna?" Cake suggests, but I shake my head.
"Didn't you see how the reacted the second they saw me? They hate me. They won't listen to me over Gumball. He's older than me, more powerful than me, and people will believe him over me."
"That's not true!" Marshall blurts out, making Cake and I look over at him. "I'd never believe that ass over you! You're like, the best person I know! Everyone else just needs to realize that, so you need to talk to them or prove he's wrong or... Something!" Even though Marshall's little speech is sweet I know they won't listen to me. I just shrug, looking down at the floor in defeat. "Don't give up, Fi. We'll come up with a solution to this. We just need to...uh..." Marshall's thinking out loud is cut off by a loud scream laugh coming from outside. At first it blended into the shouts of all the citizens, but it got louder and louder and more recognizable by the second.
"Wait, I know that scream..." I mutter, and hurry over to the nearest window. I peer out of it, squinting against the bright light too see ice queen, flying around the treehouse yelling at the citizens. Usually I would step in and pound her face for yelling at citizens like that, but considering the citizens are yelling at me I don't really feel like stopping her. Cake and Marshall join me by the window a second later, watching the scene unfold. Ice Queen, thankfully doesn't hurt anyone in her little shouting fit, but she does start to throw ice everywhere. Again thank glob, the people dodge all her ice attacks, scurrying this way and that to avoid the cold until the finally give up little by little and start to run away. In a matter of seconds the only person shouting outside the treehouse is the Ice Queen. Wait, did Ice Queen just save me from the army of citizens? I hear her shouting my name and back away from the window. Maybe I would have gone against the citizens rather than the Ice Queen. Good thing I did back away because the next instant Ice Queen throws herself at the window and breaks the glass, landing in a heap on our floor. Cake gasps and Marshall hisses. We all watch in silence as she stands up and brushes her dress off.
"Fionna?" She asks, turning around in a circle until she is finally facing me. "Fionna! Haha there you are! You are in trouble missy." I roll my eyes.
"Ice Queen, I really don't wanna deal with you and your pretty problems right now. I'm kind of in the middle of a crisis."
"Oh I'm aware of your crisis, and that is why you are in trouble. How dare you treat my Prince that way! This is why I've always said you aren't any good for him. Only I am fit for him! And you-" she pauses, turning to looks at Cake and Marshall who are just standing there awkwardly watching this stupid argument. "Excuse is but this is a private conversation." She glares at Cake and Cake glares right back.
"If you think I'm gonna let you and Fionna talk alone together you must be even more crazy than I thought! We don't want you here right now lady so just-"
"Cake, it's fine. Just let her and I be alone so we can get this over with and she can leave." Cake pauses, but nods. "Come on." I sigh, grabbing the Ice Queens cold hand and dragging her toward the ladder leading to my bedroom. We head up and I plop down on my bed. "Okay, now go ahead and give me your dumb lecture." As Ice Queen starts up again I curl up into a ball laying down on my bed, not wanting to hear all this again.
"That's why I should be with him! So I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to take him away from you so you can't hurt him anymore."
"Mmhmm." I mumble, not really listening.
"Usually I wouldn't tell you when I plan on kidnapping the love of my life, but this time it's like I'm the hero and you're the villian so I thought I would tell you just so you knew that this is simply what's best for him." That's when what she said really registers in my head. She's going to kidnap Gumball again! Ugh then I'm gonna have to go to the trouble of saving his gummy butt again. But wait, do I really have to? Having Ice Queen take Gumball away actually might make my life easier. And doesn't her deserve being locked up in her ice castle?? A wide smile spreads over my face and I sit up.
"You know Ice Queen, you're right. You are doing the right thing. Saving Gumball from me is a good idea and I'm not going to try and stop you." She gives me a confused look, but the shrugged it off, smiling wide with me.
"Great. Good talk dear, gotta go!" And with that she hurries out of my room to finally take Gumball out of my life. Never did I ever think that the Ice Queen would be helping me out.