CRY STOP!

(in this I got some of the idea from life is strange so please don't send hate )
(Play Sail by Awolnation)
Cry walks over to Jack kicks him than ties him up and shoves him back in the closet. Cry locks the closet and leaves the room. You start crying and struggle to get out, then you hear something... you hear Jack crying... you try to yell for him but you can barley talk from all of the yelling and crying. You try to get out by moving your wrist around but your wrist started bleeding from rope. You hear someone yell "HEY LET ME GO!" And you heard foot steps coming towards the room. Cry opens the door and kicks someone into the room you look over at the guy "it-it's Daniel!" Cry kick Daniel in the stomach and his back hit the wall. Cry looked at you "why do so many people care about you." You look at cry with a death glare and he comes over to you "you want to give me that look?!" He grabs your chin "Cry let go!" "NO! If you want to look at me like I'm a murderer... Ill act like it." Cry slaps you and walks over to a table and grabs a knife. "I will act like a fucking murderer...." Cry points the knife at your chest "oh look you have a nice rack... I'll keep those when your gone..." Cry sticks the knife in the air. You close your eyes, He is about to stab you the knife inches from your chest but he stops. You look you a see Daniel holding Crys arm back from stabbing you. Cry turns around and looks at Daniel with wide eyes and stabs Daniel. Your eyes widen and you start crying "DANIEL NOO!" Daniel falls to the ground and starts yelling help. Is yells turn to whispers he looks up at you
"Y/N your so beautiful and I love you so much and i promise you Mark will find you and save you. Please, Please stay strong until Mark gets here...." You started crying and keep repeating No you wipe yours eyes and look back at Daniel. Daniel started breathing hard and letting out yelps of pain but looks at you "Y/N please tell all of my friends and family I love them with all my hear-" Daniel stops talking and stopped breathing. You started crying and yelling, and Cry looks at the dead body laying in front of him, Cry looks at you "Great now thanks to you i have to clean up this mess." You keep cry and don't even listen to Crys complaining. Cry picked up Daniel "I will dispose of this and I will deal with you... I have a great surprise for you Y/N...". You look up at Cru scared for what that psychopath has planned... You close your eyes and try to imagine yourself somewhere else away from Cry and in Marks arms again. You just have to remember what Daniel said... Stay strong Mark will be there shortly.
Somewhere in the woods
(Play Alone by sleeping with sirens)
Mark kept walking Through the woods starting to get depressed and giving up hope. He doesn't know what to do and he can't go to the police. They may of thought that he kidnapped you, because he's older than you.. Mark gives up and goes to the police station. He walks inside and starts to explain everything...
Back with Cry...
Cry comes over to you "I have been waiting since I meant you to do this" Cry kisses you and starts pinching your breast. You start crying and trying to get free, Crys phone goes off he stops and walks to the door and out of it. You sit in the chair still strapped down and cry comes back in with a Walmart bag with what looked like clothes inside of it and he had a camera in his hands... What was this bastard up to. He walks over to the closet and pulls Jack out, he was awake now but very weak from blood loss. Cry looked at you and than at Jack "I need money to pay off someone for this place and for some shit I need." Cry pulled out a gun "you guys are going to Listen to me or get shot." Cry walked over to you and unstrapped you. Jack looked up at Cry "I rather take Ye risk than be like this anymore" Cry looked at Jack and pointed the gun at him and cocked the gun. You ran over to Jack and hugged him, you started crying. Jack knew that you were hurting, Jack hugged you back tight and wouldn't let go. As you were hugging Jack you felt the scratches and bumps on his back from where Cry was hurting him. "I can't believe he did this to you..." Jack lets go of you and puts his hands on your shoulders "Whatever happens we will be alright, whatever happens here" Jack started crying "Stays here..." You looked at Jack like he knew what was going to happen. "Jack what do you mean?" He looked at Cry and Back at you "I know what this sick bastard is planning..." You look at Cry and he was grinning. Cry Threw one of the bags at you, you opened it to see a School Girl outfit and then you knew exactly what was about to happen... And you didn't like it one bit....