Hello Everybody! My Name is Wilford Warfstache

Mark started walking around asking himself Where would my friends be? He kept thinking as he walked around he was wondering why people where staring at him then he remembered that he was wearing a striped dress coat and a pink mustache. Mark was walking downtown lucky he lived in a small town and not some huge one where the cops beat down anyone who looked different. Mark walked into a comic book store and started walking to the back where the pool table is. He was about to go in the back but someone ran passed him and pushed him. (Play Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco) "oh sorry Kid" Mark looked up at the tall man, it's Wade! Mark followed Wade into the room and shut the door and locked it behind him. Bob looked at Mark "Aye what the hell man?" Mark told Bob to shush. Felix stood up "Dude can you just leave I don't want anything to start." Ken cracked his knuckles "listen man we are all going through a lot so if you can just leave that would be nice, don't make me make you leave". Felix was standing almost right next to Mark and saw a gun in his belt, Felix signaled Wade and Ken addressing the gun. Felix ran over to Mark grabbed his arm and put it behind his back and his other around Marks neck. Felix kicked the back of Marks shins making him fall to the ground. The gun fell to the floor and Wade grabbed it, Felix sat on Marks back and pushed His head on the ground "Who are you and why do you have a gun?!". Wade pointed the gun at Mark "Bitch I-I will shoot you!" Wade started laughing "I called him a bitch but he's a guy" Wade continued laughing. Bob took the gun from Wade "Wade, lay off the drugs." Bob pointed the gun at Mark "now who are you" Mark sighed "I can explain everything if you just let one of my hands go" they all looked at each other feeling unease about letting him go. Bob looked at Felix "let one of his arms go." Felix let go of Marks arm and Mark pulled off his Mustache. Everyone gasped Bob started tearing up "M-Mark is that really you?" Mark nod and Felix got off of him. Mark stood up everyone hugged Mark tight, Felix put his arm on Marks shoulder "we all thought you were dead...." Mark shook his head "nope it was all a fake." Kens eyes widen "Does this mean Y/N is alive too?". Mark got a worried look on his face "that's actually why I'm back, she went missing...." Felix looked at Mark and then at the rest of the guys, Felix and Bob looked at each other "should we tell him?" Mark got and angry look on his face "tell me what?" Bob looked at Mark than back at Felix "I don't know it might worry him" Mark threw his hands up in the air "TELL ME WHAT?" (play This is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco) Wade pushed Bob and Felix out of the way "Well you know Cry got sent back to his parents well he stopped listening to them and did whatever he wanted to so they sent him off. He eventually lost his marbles and they sent him to a Asylum he escaped from there and now him and Jack are missing". Marks heart stopped "J-Jack is missing?" Wade nodded his head. Mark didn't really have a crush on Jack he's just been there for him and they had that one friendship like If you kiss me I'd kiss you back friendship. Mark started tearing up "I BET THAT STUPID FUCKING WESEL DID SOMETHING TO HI- wait... what if he has something to do with Y/N missing...". Mark wiped his face "I need to find them." Bob looked at Mark "we can't lose you again we just got you back Mark" Mark stopped wiping his face and looked at Bob "I promise when I find them I will come back..." Mark put his mustache back on, grabbed his gun and opened the door. "I hope to see you guys again soon..." Mark walked out of the room and comic book store and back into the woods...