A Night to Remember...

(This is where it gets kind of sexual so it's your choice if you want to keep reading)
"Fine, I said that no one will be able to hear you scream!" Your eyes widen "Why would I scream" Mark grinned "because of this!" Mark grabs your breast and you let out a moan and quickly cover your mouth after that. (Play Wildest Dreams By Taylor Swift) Mark blushes and gets a Fuck my life she's going to fucking punch me look, you freeze and don't know how respond you just sit there jaw dropped staring at Mark. Mark then grabs your shoulders and pulls you to him so he can kiss you, you kiss him back. You feel your heart skip a beet because you can't believe this is happening so quickly. Mark grabs your hips and pulls you closer so he can hold the kiss longer. You pull away "why did it take you so long to do that?" You ask with excitement "because I was scared you would reject me..." "Mark I have loved you from the start I was to scared to say anything" "if you loved me from the start then why did you fuck cry?!" "Wait what?!" You stand up really fast. "Where you the one telling people that?!" Marks eyes widen "Wait what? I didn't say that to anyone!" "Whatever Mark" you stand up and go inside the van. Mark sighed and just laid there for a couple minutes, you went inside the van and turned on the radio:
Breaking News!
Local Teen Y/N Y/L killed them self last night, there suicide note was found taped to the railing of the train tracks!
You freeze "the letter... Everyone thinks I'm dead, no one probably cares anyway."
We interviewed some of her friends from school to see if they know anything.
"Last time I talked to her was at school when we got in a argument."
"J-Jack?"
"I haven't talked to her I stormed out during lunch yesterday because her and Jack where fighting if you want to talk to anyone about this talk to Cry or Mark"-
You turned off the radio and ran outside to Mark "Jack and Wade are on the damn news!" "What?!" Mark jumped up and ran inside of the van and turned on the radio.
Word is now that her boyfriend Mark is Dead Also. He frown says that they where fighting and Mark borrowed his Van last night and never came bac-
Mark turns off the radio "well I guess we will have to make the best of it while we are out here" Mark laughs but then gets a frown on his face "I just want you to know something Y/N" you look at Mark "what is it?" Mark grabs your chin and lifts up your head so your looking into his eyes "I love you no matter what" he said smiling. You hug him "I love you too" you whisper into his ear, Mark whispers in your ear "there's a river nearby if you want to go swimming, you can just wear a shirt and some shorts" chills go down your spine when Mark whispers in your ear then you nod and stand up. Mark stands up too "go out of the van so I can change" you point to the door "fine" Mark says walking out. You run over to your bag and pull out bikini that shows almost shows your boobs completely "let's tease the boy" you laugh and start to change. Mark grabs another one of his shirts to dry off with grabs so marshmallows and some tea and walks down to the river and takes off his shirt.
(Play Immortals By Fall Out Boy)
You come out of the van in one of Mark's shirts and start walking down to the river, you get there to see Mark shirtless sitting on a rock. Mark looks over at you "Come on let's get in" Mark said smiling at you "hold on I need to take this off" you take off Marks shirt to reveal your very revealing bathing suit, Mark blushes "woah." You look down at your body an back up at him "is there something wrong?" Mark snaps out of a trance "uh.. No sorry you just- look really attractive" you laugh "what is it a tease" you start dancing around to tease Mark. Mark looks down at his pants and back up really quick "how about we get in the water" Mark suggested nervously "alright" you start walking towards the water "just try to control your dick" you whisper as you walk pass him. You get in the water "damn it's cool!" You yelled when you get in, Mark walks in a little after you "it's not that bad!" "Yeah your also wearing trunks that cover up half of your legs" "let's go over there!" You point to a tree across the river with a tire swing tired to it. You start walking farther out with Mark following you, you slip on a rock and is about to fall into the water but Mark grabs you before you fall "don't worry I got you" you blush a little. You guys swim to the tree and you climb out of the water to the tree with the tire swing "does it look safe?" You look at Mark "hmm.. I don't know I will go first thought because I weigh more and if it doesn't break than we will be alright" Mark laughed and climbed on to a rock and then onto the swing "it's not breaking... It's stable." Mark gets off the swing. "Here get on I will push you when I say the word Jump off into the water" you look over at the tire swing, then the river and then at Mark "are you sure this is safe" "yep! If if can hold me it can hold you.". You trust Mark so you climb on the tire and sit on it like a swing "I'm ready" you say gripping the tire Mark grabs the tire and pulls it back "okay I'm going to count from 3" "okay" "3... 1!" He lets go of the swing "Jump!" You jump into the water. "WOO!" You come out of the water "that was awesome!" "I know my turn!Mark jumps on the tire swing, swings over to the tree kicks off the tree and flies in the air. "Go Mark!" You yell as Mark plops into the water, you guys swam until it got dark and then went in the Sand and started a Bon fire "how about some music?" Mark suggested "uh sure that sounds like a good idea" "okay" Mark stands up "I need to go get my guitar be right back" "okay" you lay down in the ground. "Mark is so sweet" you say under your breath, you hear someone stepping on leaves and jump up "Hello?" "Mark this isn't funny!" You put on the shirt he brought to use as a towel "go away who ever you are or Mark will kick your ass!" someone comes up behind you and wraps there arms around your waist and you punch them in the gut and they fall to the ground. You turn around to see its Mark "Oh shit Mark I'm sorry!" "Ugh why in fuck sakes would you do that?" "I'm sorry I heard someone walking around and I panicked!" "Well it probably wasn't someone" Mark stands up "We're in the woods remember there are animals they probably saw the light from the fire". You face palm "I'm sorry I get so scared easily..." Mark picks you up and hugs you "it'll be okay I'm fine... No how about some music?" Mark sits you down and pulls out his guitar. You sit in front of the fire and he sits next to you "got any song request?" "Uh no just sing a song!" You lay on the ground looking at the stars. Mark picks up his guitar pick and starts strumming his guitar (Turn on I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We)
"Merrily we fall Out of line, out of line I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain Humming melodies We're not going anywhere until we freeze I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side, Carefully we're placed for our destiny You came and you took this heart, and set it free. Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are. I'm not afraid, anymore I'm not afraid Forever is a long time But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile I wouldn't mind it at all I wouldn't mind it at all" You smile as you hear Mark's beautiful voice sing to you. You snap back to reality and start complaining "ugh why is it so hot out!" You go and sig on a blanket that Mark laid in the sand earlier. Mark kept singing but you kept complaining just to make him mad "ughhh why is it so damn hot?!" Mark stopped playing his music and walked over to you. You freeze and look at him, Mark gets down on one knee he pins you against the blanket and sits on your stomach. He makes a sexy face "if you want to complain about it being hot I can make it hotter" you gulp and blush "u-u-uh" "you would like that wouldn't" you freeze and nod your head slowly but then shortly regrets all life choices. Mark makes a sududice face and starts kissing your neck....