I can't believe this!

You wake up the next morning next to Mark still naked from what happened last night between you and Mark. You go outside and go to the to wash off because your nasty. You get to the bj you hear something in the woods. You remember that make said there where animals out here. You take off your shirt and your bra and you hear the steps get louder. You grab a towel  and put it around your body, you put on your shoes and start walking up the hill. You are halfway to the van and you see a tall man in a green hoodie standing in front of you. "Oh Mark you scared me!" You walk pass him but he grabs your wrist tight. You let out a Yelp and look at him "what the hell Mark?" He pulls you close to him and wraps his arms around your waist. You laugh "oh Mark I love you so mu-" the van door opens and Mark comes out but doesn't see you. "Wait if Mark is there than who are-" the guy puts his hand over your mouth and starts pulling you away. You try to scream but Mark can't hear you, the man drags you deep in woods till he knows that Mark can't hear you anymore. He takes his hand off your mouth but is still holding on to your wrist. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!" The man puts down his hoodie "YOU?!".....