GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

It was the next day and Mark woke up he remember he stayed with someone last night he woke up laying next to You shirtless and braless. He sat up and rubbed his eyes he could tell they were swollen "damn it I must have been crying in my sleep again." Mark stood up and put his shirt on "Wait?! Y/N!!" Mark ran over to the bed and hugged you but you stood up and ignored him he looked at you with sad eyes "Y/N I'm here I'm right here!!" You ran outside and started yelling "Mark?! Mark!! I'm here Mark..." Mark started crying "Y/N please... I miss you..." everything went black and Mark was in the room he was holding you and Cry took your gun. Jack was in a corner Beat up Mark looked around Where am I? You started kicking and punching trying to get out of Marks clutch. You start screaming and struggling, Cry ran over to a and grabbed a needle you see the needle and started panicking Cry put something in the needle he turned around and looked at you "this will calm you down that's all!" Jack started moving around trying to stand up but fell "Y/N DON'T TRUST HIM!"
You listen to Jack and try to break free of Marks grip. Cry started coming towards you with the needle "Don't worry Y/N it will all be over soon... Hold her still!" Mark grabbed your head with one hand and your waist and arms with the other. Cry came over to you and stuck the needle in your neck and put the fluid into you. You tired to walk around and felt dizzying and you fall into Crys arms. Mark started crying "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" Then it went dark again. Than a light came on and Mark saw you on your knees and you were in women boxers and your bra... He could see bruises and Scars all over you "Y/N I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner I-i couldn't find you..." You looked at Mark "Really you could have followed Cry out of the mall to save me and maybe you could have saved Dil to your pretty pathetic if you ask me." Marks eyes widen "but I-I" Jack came out of no where "no buts you let us down Mark and now cry are going to kill us." "Yeah good job Mark... Anyway I like Jack much better, he actually treats me with respect!" Mark froze "but I did treat you win respect... I love you with all of my heart Y/N... Why would you do this to me..." Jack looked at Mark "Maybe she liked cute Irish boys, like you Mark. Don't you have a thin for cute Irish boys ." Jack and you evil laughed. Mark got on his knees and grabbed his head and started screaming "STOP STOP PLEASE I CANT STAND THIS IM SORRY!" You guys kept laughing. Mark started screaming "IM SORRY IM SORRY!!" Everything went black again and when the light came back on he was in the café, he was in line for his coffee and he noticed that there was a little girl in the front of the line who didn't have enough money for her coffee so he ran to the front of the line. "I'll pay for it.". "No it's fine I can pay for I-" "no please let me, save your money Hun". You put your money back in your purse and grabbed your drink "uhh... Thanks" Mark watches her walk anyway he looks at his hands "wait am I... Cry...?"
Everything went black again and he was back in the room and saw Jack shirtless he saw sores, scratches and bruises all over him everywhere... "J-Jack I'm sorry I-I didn't come soon enoug-" "No Mark you just didn't give a shite. You didn't care if we lived or died I mean I know you didn't want Y/N to know about us well that's why you didn't care if I lived or died..." Mark started crying again "I do care Jack what do you mean...?" Jack stomped his foot "no you didn't just leave.." Mark started yelling "IM SORRY!!" Jack walked into the darkness while Mark kept yelling "IM SORRY!!" Mark started shaking and then he woke up with Felix next to him shaking "are you okay you were screaming in your sleep you worried me..." Mark sat up "what time is it...?" "5:37am you want a drink and you can go back to bed?" "Yeah.." Felix stood up and then Mark did, when Mark stood up he grabbed his head and almost fell over "Mark?!" Felix jumped over the bed and grabbed Mark before he fell... "Yeah I'm fine I just had a strange dream..." "Mark you look pale as fuck! You need medicine come on." Felix helped Mark down stairs and sat him down in the chair and Felix started getting water "so what was this dream about?" Mark explained the dream to Felix and he jumped up "Mark what did this room where you were holding Y/N look like...?" "Well it looked like a cabin the walls did..." Felix's jaw dropped "Mark I know where they are at..." Mark jumped up "You do?!" "Yes but we must wait till morning where going to need Wade Ken and Bob to help us!" Mark nodded his head "okay we will tomorrow..."