Gather the troops.

You woke up expect you weren't tied to the chair anymore, you were chained to a wall and you didn't have your clothes anymore....
You started crying "why wasn't I strong enough to escape..." You started looking around and though to yourself Where's Cry? Where's Jack? Where's anyone...?
Cry walked in the room with the guy following him again they didn't notice you were awake and started talking "Cry I can't do this anymore it's not right and Marks going to find out!" "You need to clam down its fine I'm almost done with we anyway I got my money I will leave her in a ditch to die somewhere..." "CRY! That's not right!" "Listen would you rather go to jail both of us will!" "I can't do this anymore..." Cry looked at him "listen if you want money you need to help me-" "NO CRY IM DONE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS IT WAS THE HARDEST THING EVER HOLDING HER DOWN ANS WATCHING YOU PUT DRUGS IN HER BODY! SHES JUST A KID FOR FUCK SAKES!" he walked out and slammed the door, cry got a angry look on his face "FUCK YOU TOO FELIX YOU WERE NO GODDAMN HELP!"
(*gives you ten seconds to go nuts because it was Felix all along.* done? Okay.)
You try to get out and cry comes over to you "oh so you heard that? Oh well you know what to expect." Cry unstrapped you from the table and threw Marks hoodie and your jeans at you "get dressed." You were confused to why cry was being so different...?
Mark woke up and Felix was gone but left a note it read
Dear Mark,
My mom made me go get Groceries :P but I will meet you at the mall the guys should be there with some things tell them I will be there with information asap.
                             -Sincerely Felix
"Jesus Christ Felix." Mark stood up and put his shirt on and stood up his head still hurt like a bitch "there was something about that dream that was different.... Especially since that place was Cry's Cabin." Mark put on his beanie and some converse and walked out of Felix's room and house, then he was off to the park. He saw Bob, Wade, Ken but no Felix yet, Ken looked at Mark "Hey buddy!" Mark was still almost on the other side of the park and didn't feel like yelling so he just waved when he got there hive fives went all around Wade looked at Mark "where's Felix-" "he will be here he had to do something for his mom." Wade nodded his head. Mark looked at the guys "I think we found Y/N but I need your guys help..." Everyone's eyes widen Ken jumped up "YOU FOUND HER?" Mark shushed Ken "not to be rude but I have a splitting headache Ken." Ken made a sad face "I have medicine if you want-" Mark jumped up "NO-" Mark grabbed his head "Jesus Christ I need to clam myself!" Bob looked at Mark "this doesn't seem like a normal headache Mark, did you hit your head?" Mark got a worried look on his face should I tell them about the dream... they will just laugh! But it might help... Mark sat down and looked at Bob "no but I did have a strange dream last night..." Bobs eyes widen "go on..." "Well at first I woke up in my dream and I was at my house in my bed and Y/N was there. Then I tried yelling for her to get her attention but she couldn't see or here me. Than she started yelling for me. Then I was in a room that had log cabin walls and Jack was in a corner beat up and I was holding Y/N Cry took a gun from her and took a needle and... And.." "And what Mark..." "He drugged her, then everything went black again and I saw Jack and Y/N, she was shirtless and-" Wade interrupted Mark "and boobs, I mean for a girl her age she has some pretty huge cans-" "shut the fuck up Wade" Mark finished telling about the dream and everyone was blank. Bob put his hand on Mark's shoulder "Mark I have never heard of a dream..." Mark got a worried look on his face and started prancing around. He looked over at the swing and yelled "DIL!" Everyone was confused but Mark ran over to the swings and there was Phil with Dil. "Hi Mark!" Mark looked at Phil and smiled "I'm so happy he's okay!" Mark looked at Dil, Dil smiled "hey Markimoo! Nice to see you again!" Mark was overwhelmed, but he noticed Dan wasn't there. Dan is always with Phil there engaged... Mark looked at Phil "where's Dan...?" Phil's face went from happy to sad "oh...Dan..." Phil started tearing up and eventually started to cry. Marks eyes widen "Woah man! I-I'm sorry!" Phil wiped his eyes "no it's fine we just decided to take a break because I got mad at him and blame him for what happen to Dil..." Phil picked up Dil "I'm going to go... I-I'll talk to you later Mark..." Phil walked to his car and put Dil in the backseat and drove away. Mark ran back over to the picnic table where the guys were. Wade looked at Mark "why were you taking to Phil..?" Mark hit the table with both of his hands "BECAUSE CRY SHOT HIS KID AND I HAD TO MAKE SURE HE WAS OKAY!" Mark laid his head on the table "sorry I'm just stressed out" Wade jumped up "MARK I FOUND OUT WHERE CRY IS!" Mark eyes widen "where?!" Wade wrote down directions "go get her..." Mark jumped up and started running out of the park he stopped and turned around "Thank you guys so much! I will see you after I'm done murdering this freak!" Mark started running again and ran into Felix. "felix?!" "I'm going to help you bro!" Mark and Felix ran to Felix's car and got in. They started driving "so where do we go first." Mark looked at the directions "the river. There should be a log cabin next to the river." Felix nodded his head and sped off.