Dil!

Mark was walking thru town again, he walked into the mall and started walking around hoping to find someone to see if they know where you are. Mark pulls out his wallet and started counting his money when he actually wrecks into a kid "Oh Crap! Sorr-" he looked up to see Dan & Phil walking there adopted child Dil around the mall. "Dan, Phil it's me..." Dan looked at Phil confused as all hell, but than Phil gasped "Mark..." Mark smiled "I need your guys help...." Dan grabbed Marks arm and dragged him to the food court. Phil picked up Dil and followed them, Dan gave Mark and pair of sun glasses "put these on so you can stop looking at the ground like a mysterious child." Mark put them on and looked at Dan & Phil Mark smiled "So I see you two finally got your child." Mark smirked. Phil giggled and Blushed "we all knew it would happen someday" Dan blushed "Phil your so cute!" "Dan shut up we need to help Mark." Dil looked at his dad's and smiled. Phil looked at Mark "so what's wr- wait where's UH crap what's her name..." Dan looked at Phil l"Y/N?" "yeah! Where is sh-" Phil looked at Mark, Mark was tearing up. Dan & Phil looked at each other, Dan looked at Mark "Is that why you are back? Mark nodded his head and gave the boys a walky talky "contact me if you see or hear from Y/N or-" Mark sighed and put his hand over his eyes "Cry...". Dan jumped out of his chair scaring Dil "What the fuck? Why that little bitch!" Marks eye widen "Dan not in front of Dil!" "Woah what happen-" "Cry tried to get with me when Dan and I were together". Dan bent over the table and looked Mark in the face "I definitely will call you if I hear from him..." Phil looked at Dans ass "Nice thang you got goin on." Mark stood up "I must go, call if you hear anything." Mark started walking out of the food court and he heard Dil yell "Bye Markimoo!". Mark walked out of the mall, Dan & Phil stood up Dan looked at Dil "let's go buy you some animal crackers." Phil picked up Dil and put him on his back "let's go!" They started walking through the mall and went into a Walmart "Dan I have to go to the bathroom." Dan looked at Phil "Fine, i will take the boy to get his cookies while your releasing  your bladder" Phil jetted off to the bathroom and Dan and Dil went to the cookies. They got to the cookies and Dan started looking around "I can only pick the best cookies for my baby." Dil pulled on Dans shirt "Hey daddy can I go look at the Toys!" Dan felt ease about it but then was like "I guess you know what to do if a stranger talks to you right?" Dil smiled "Run and Scream like I'm on meth" Dan laughed "Good Boy!".
(OKAY FOR DIL THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME TYPEOS ON PURPOSE SO HE WILL SOUND LIKE HES 8 😂)
Dil ran off to the toys and started looking around "dez Legos look fun, maybe daddy will get dem for me!" Someone reached over Dil to get a box of Legos to look at. Dil looked up at the man "Aye bro I'm looking at dis stuff!" The man looked down at Dil "oh I'm sorry child." "You better be! Oder than that I'm Dil what's your name!" The man kept looking at Legos "Oh my name is Cry..." Dil put his hand on his chin "do you know Markimoo?" Cry dropped the Legos "Markimoo....?" Dil smiled "Yeah! He was talking about you and a girl named Y/N!" Cry picked up Dil (Play stay with me by Sam Smith) "Who are you?" Dil started kicking and swarming "Put me down!!" Cry looked Dil in the eyes "Hmmmm...." Dan walked over to the toy Aisle and saw a man holding Dil "AYE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MATE PUT MY KID DOWN OR IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS-" then he noticed it was Cry, the Cry the crazy ass man who Mark almost killed who escaped from a asylum... Dan pulled out the walky talky and was about to tell Mark but Cry pulled out a gun and pointed it at Dil "I will shoot this fucking brat if you call Mark!" Dan started tearing up "Please don't hurt my baby!" Dan started walking towards Cry slowly and pulled out the walky talky. "please just give me Dil you can have the Walky Talky!" Dan got a little closer "Dan I swear to fucking god I will blow this child's brains out!" Dan took another step and Cry pulls the trigger...
Cry pulled the trigger sending Dil to the ground. Cry ran off as Dan runs over to Dil. Dan picks him up and holds Dil close to his chest. Dil is struggling to breath and is bleeding out, the bullet is stuck in Dil's chest. Dan is trying to stop the bleeding, while screaming for help. The employees run after Cry with Phil running behind them. Dan is crying and holding Dil close to him never letting him go. "Dil don't go please we need you." Dan cries out. The Walmart employees called an ambulance. Phil comes back over to Dan and Dil his eyes were red. Dil's breathing started slowing down. The ambulance showed up as Dil let out his last breath. The doctors tried getting Dil out of Dans grip. Phil was leaned over Dans shoulder crying holding Dil's hand. They doctors pulled Dan and Phil away Dil's body. The doctors held them back while they cried. "We love you Dil." They both screamed as the doctor carried him to the ambulance the doors shut and they drove away with Dil...
A couple minutes later Mark showed up out of breath "w-w-where is he?" Phil looked at the ground "he got away and He shot Dil...." Mark could tell Phil and Dan had been crying. "Wait he shot Dil? Is he okay?!" "We called the ambulance..." Dan stood up "Come on Phil lets go to the hospital, we will talk later Mark". Mark nodded his head and watched Phil & Dan walk out of the Mall...
Mark stood up started walking out of the mall but tripped and fell on top of someone. The guy jumped up "Woah I'm sorry dud- Mark?" Mark looked up "Ian!"