If you love me let me go.

(listen to Monsters by Nightcore) "CRY?! HOW DID YOU FIND ME! WHY DID YOU FIND ME!?" Cry gives you a evil grin "I have been watching you for days dear and I have been waiting for the right time when Mark wasn't there so you could be mine again...." You look at cry like he's crazy "your freaking crazy!" Cry makes his grip on your wrist tighter digging his nails into your skin. You fall to the ground trying to pull Cry's nails out of your skin. Your wrist starts bleeding "Cry! Stop!" You cried trying to pull his hand off your arm "You think I'm crazy?! I WILL SHOW YOU FUCKIG CRAZY! THE DOCTORS SAID I WAS CRAZY! THEM ANNOYING BITCHES! THEY SAID I NEEDED THOSE PILLS BUT THEY ONLY MAKE ME GO MAD!!" Your eyes started to fill with tears, you start to have a anxiety attack. Cry panics and hits you upside the head and knocks you out, Cry picks you up and starts carrying you away....
((Back   at the Van ))
Mark walks outside and looks around "Y/N?" Mark looks around some more and starts walking towards the lake. He gets down there and sees your clothes laying on the ground but no sign of you "oh no..." Mark runs back up to the van. "Someone must of saw her and kidnapped her! Oh god they better not hurt my darlin- I mean friend!" (play I'll run to you by pentaonix) Mark grabs the gun he brought and four walking talkings,  puts on clothes and walked out of the van and started running thru the forest. He runs until he runs into Ryan and Matt from Cyndago "Ryan! Matt!- wait where's Daniel?" "MARK I TOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!" Matt and Ryan hugged Mark. Ryan looked at a car that's parked in the grass "Daniel! Get your ass over here!" Ryan yelled. Daniel walked over to Mark and gasped "Mark!? I thought you we're dead!" Daniel ran up an hugged Mark tightlypp. "I don't know what I would have done without you buddy!" Daniel notice that Mark was panicking about something. "Woah Mark are you alright?" Mark looked around shaking "uh yeah sorry I'm just looking for someone" Ryan and Daniel looked at each other. "If your in hurry man you can go" Mark nod and handed the Cyndago guys a walking talking "if you see Y/N contact me" Mark started walking pass Cyndago and back into the forest...
(Play murder by Boyinaband)
You wake up, tied to a chair with your hands tied in front of you. You look around and all you see is darkness, you don't see anyone. All you see is a light shinning on you and the rest is darkness. You start looking around and you hear some noise from one corner, you shortly notice that your not alone. " H-hello? Is someone there? How did I get here?" Cry walks out of the shadows. You look up at Him "CRY WHAT THE HELL YOU ASS BLASTING BITCH A LOID!" You try to kick him but he grabs your foot and starts twisting it "you know I like you a lot" he twist your foot a little bit more "I mean why else would you be here" he twist your foot some more you let out a Yelp "I only have you like this because you choose him over me!" He twist your foot so your foot is almost 180 degrees around. You scream out in pain "there now you can't run" Cry lets go of your foot. "How did you find us?!" Cry looks over at a closet "I had a little help" he walks over to it and kicks someone out of it. You look at the guy and you think you know him he turns around so you can see his face It's Jack! He had bruises on his face and he's shirtless but you can see scratches and bruises and marks. You look over at Cry and start crying "what happen to you, you use to be so nice..." Cry grinned ear to ear "what happen was that I stopped doing what my parents told me to, I stopped doing work I stopped eating" Cry unzipped his hoodie and he looks like he was anorexic "and most of all... I stopped taking the medicine they had me on... They said I had problems... They were the ones who made me have those problems!" You look at Cry scared as all hell. You try to break free your hands and Cry looks at you, pulls out a knife and starts shaking and crying "P-please don't make me hurt you... S-stay here with me...." He gets the knife closer to you and you stop trying to break free. You don't trust Cry....
Somewhere in the woods
"I need to get to town I need some supplies" Mark comes upon a town. "Hmm they all think I'm dead what do I do.. I got it!" Mark pulls out a Pink mustache and sprays pink in his hair "hello everybody my name is wilford Warfstache!" Mark throws on a striped dress shirt and walks into town....