22 | BONDING TIMES

I GROANED TO the fact that I could not close my dress. It annoyed me that Tony had sent Maria to explicity buy me a dress that was too tight for my liking. The reason for this was that Tony thought I had to loosen up a bit, and find the right guy. Even though Steve tried to talk him out of the idea of me, spending a guy that was not Hunter, he still wanted me too. Steve helped me out by telling him that he will be with me to make sure I find "the guy." Steve lied though, he is always covering me up.

"Hey, Addi you ready?" I heard Steve say from the other side of the door. I sighed, coming closer to the door. "No, my dress doesn't close because it is too tight. When I get out of this room, he is going to pay for it." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Do you want me to help you out?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes, opening the door for him.

"Please, do." I told him, turning around for him to close the dress. "I love to put a dress from time to time, yes; but not this tight." I told Steve as he closed the back of the dress. "If I faint, it would be Tony's fault." I added turning around to see him. Steve chuckled, rolling his eyes. He put an arm in front of me. I took it kindly.

"Ready?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

"Lead the way." I told him, holding my head high. I followed Steve to the main room. I noticed a lot of people in the party. I uncoustionsly stiffen. Steve looked at me weirdly. "Sorry, I'm not used to this many people." I told him, looking around the room. My eyes landed on Natasha who was talking with Bruce. "What the hell is that?" I mumbled to myself.

"What? Bruce and Nat?" Steve asked me, looking at the duo. I nodded, glaring at them. "I don't know, but I guess they have a connection since she is the one that calms him down." Steve said, looking at me.

"I don't ship it. I thought she would end up with Clint?" I told him. Steve shrugged looking at them. "Seriously, I actually thought they were together." I told her, looking at them.

"You are not happy?" Steve asked me.

"If she is happy, then I'm." I told him.

"Care for a drink?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

"By all mean," I told him, as he walked to the bar.  A hand was set on my waist, which caused me to turn around to the owner. I looked at a men around my age, who was starring at me. "Let go." I told him coldly, taking his hand away from my waist. The man smirked at me.

"How lovely seeing you around. I heard wonderful things about you from Whitehall. It is a shame he is dead." The man whispered to me with a small smile. I glared at him, taking a few steps back. "Addison Coulson, Steve Grant Roger's weakness, an Avenger." He said smirking at me.

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped at him. The man laughed at me, playing with his beer. "I swear if you don't leave me alone, you will pain for it. I'm not the nicest one out of the group. If you thought Black Widow was terrifying, then you have not met me." I told him, clenching my fist. The man approached me.

"Baron Zemo, at your service." He said to me. He bowed to me, never leaving my eyes alone. "I have never seen such connection with two human beings; one who is a super soldier and the other with un seen abilities. They are really rare. You can scream like a banshee, and create force fields around you. You are a gem Addison." He said to me. I glared at him. I looked around for Steve, or any of my team. When I found him, I connected eyes with him. He started to walk towards me and Zemo. With a simple look he knew that I was in trouble. I turned to look at Zemo. "I see he is coming our way. I hate when people interrupt me when I'm having such a good time with a beautiful lady."

"You don't get to call me that. You are a cold hearted HYDRA bastard." I told him. Zemo smirked at me.

"So, I guess you have heard my name from James Buchannan Barnes then. You wouldn't had guessed otherwise." He said. I felt my heart drop when he mentioned James. "I bet the Captain doesn't know about your relationship with Barnes; his long lost friend."