17 | UNDYING WORRY

"YOU OKAY?" JAMES asked me for the tenth time; and for the tenth time I didn't answered. "You told him about Hunter didn't you?" He asked me. I turned to look at him with a sad smile. "You did, and now you regret it?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I feel something when I kiss Hunter, but I don't know why I can't leave Grant. I feel as if I have ripped my heart out. I'm confused." I told him with all honestly.

"You are confused about your feeling for both of them." James said thinking. "You weren't together with Grant when you kissed Hunter, but you kissed Grant after you kissed Hunter." He mumbled. I nodded at him. "You know, it's okay to be confused about your feelings. You are hesitant to continue with Grant in fear that his betray may happen again; which is understandable. However, you like Hunter because he was there to support you, and you both have a strong bond." James said. I listened to him carefully. "I don't know what to do in this situation. You are normally the one that solves this things. I just know self-defense and stuff. When you are a HYDRA killing machine you don't really get to think about your feeling so much." James said. I chuckled at his words. I saw the corners of his face twitch, which caused my smile to widen more.

"I can't believe it." I mumbled. James looked at me weirdly.

"What?" He asked me.

"You are smiling. I just made you smile." I said to him. I pulled up a mirror from my bag, showing it to him. "See, I just made you smile." I told him. James rolled his eyes, shoving the mirror away from his face.

"Yes, you have." James said calmly. He exited the car before I could question him forward. I sighed, exiting the car too, making sure I had my bag with me.

"Hey, you can't deny that I'm unlovable." I told him with a small smirk.

"I didn't say I denied." James said with another small smile. This just made up my day, but it will be soon ruined because of later events that I didn't expect. "I'm guessing you will be talking to Skye about the meeting with Ward."

"I will, but she wouldn't listen as much as Fitz though. She hates his guts." I explained.

"She has a reason to." James told me. I gave him a sad smile. "At least we confirmed that Ward didn't had him, which so happens to leave us with our many protagonist of this mystery." James whispered to me.

"Morse and Mack. I never liked Mack." I told him. "He hates me back. Specially after the new powers I gained. When he has the chance, he will eventually kill me." I told him.

"Then, let's not give him the chance." James told me  as we stopped at Skye's room. I opened the door. As soon as I stepped on the room, I felt a bad. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, Skye and my dad where in the room.

"It is just for a quick trip. Just for when Addison gets back, you can control your powers. She taught me a few things." My dad told Skye. I have never taught him anything, maybe mention; but not taught him. I could see how stiff he was.

"She said she would be the one to help me." Skye debated.

"Well, she just left so it leaves me to teach you. I thought it would be better some place private. There is a place that I know in the woods. Perfect for practicing your powers without hurting anybody. Are you up to it?" My dad asked her. Skye hesitated for a second before nodding.

"I will be back then." Skye told my dad, leaving him in the room. May entered the room shortly after her.

"You are talking her to a save house aren't you?" May asked him.