10 | PEGGY'S FILES

"IT IS NICE to see someone suffer for a chance." Hunter said, watching Bobbie question Bakshi. I kicked him on the side. Hunter groaned. He looked at me unamused. "Why did you kick me?" He asked me.

"Because you are being an asshole. I don't like asshole, and you know it." I told him. Hunter rolled his eyes at me. Mack let on the table, whispering something to Hunter. Hunter looked at him confused. "You know have someone else in here." I informed them. Mack looked at, sitting back down. Hunter wasn't impressed. "Hey Simmons." I greeted her.

"Care to join the festivity." Hunter joked.

"I don't think it is a festivity. Bakshi tried to kill me many times." Simmons said to us. "I don't know how she does it. Staying calm, smiling at him." She sighed.

"I know, I will punched him in the face until he gives me an answer." I told them. Hunter, looking at me.

"I could that coming." He joked.

"Damn, aren't you aggressive." Mack said to me.

"Yes I'm. I wouldn't be talking anymore if I were you." I told him.

"I was just saying that.." Mack started to defend himself, but Hunter cut him off.

"You were kind of rude to her, mate. She had a good reason to threaten you." Hunter pointed out. Simmons looked between me and Hunter. I glared at her, knowing what she was thinking. "You never tell a girl she is too aggressive, because she might turn aggressive to you."

"He has a very good point." I told Mack.

"It is impressive how you two have each other backs." Mack said thoughtful.

"How can you not watch over that beautiful back of of hers? She is bloody brilliant." Hunter teased. I rolled my eyes at him.

"And how can you not watch over this humorous guy over here." I joked back. I looked at Bobbie who just came back.

"Do you think he could have been brainwashed?" Mack asked her.

"Any HYDRA agent could have been. Maybe that is why they have so many people working for them. On the other hand, it is a stupid organization, and there is stupid people." I told them.

"There was something Bakshi said. The language he used, called Whitehall. He didn't say choice, and share his vision. The phrase was past tense, but the wording field is." Bobbie said before being cut off by May. 

"First hand." May said. 

"Yeah, I think Bakshi slipped. Maybe Whitehall and Red Skull have some sort of connection." Bobbie said. 

"It seems logical, but the fact is that Red Skull had been dead for more than 70 years." Hunter said. 

"But it will be the time in which the SSR recovered the obelisk." Mack said. 

"Clearly whatever the Red Skull did to recover the obelisk, influenced Whitehall. This is used to be an SSR based before Fury restored. It is full of SSR's files." Jemma said. 

"Get on it. Like Coulson has been saying: know your enemies." May said. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

I sat down next to Jemma, looking at the files. Trip and Skye were going to do something in Hawaii while we stayed searching for answers. I was sitting down with Jemma looking at the SSR files. Jemma looked up to me. I turned to look at her. "What?" I asked her curious.