02 | SPIONAGE

I LOOKED AT the sleepy Sam in the couch. Nat was recording, and Steve looked at me amused. I took wipe cream and smeared it on his hand. I turned the rock music at full volume, right next to Sam's ear. He moved his hand, right to his face. Everyone broke to laugh.

"What the hell?" He asked annoyed. I laughed at him.

"His face," Steve said, laughing like a maniac. He high five me.

"Oh, shut the hell up." Sam complained.

"I caught it all on camera." Nat said, her proud smirk showing off.

"That's my girl." Tony said walking in the room. He had glass full of scorch.

"Thanks," I said innocently.

"I'm so going to get you." Sam said, standing up.

"Really?" I challenged him.

"Yeah," He said to me. He charged at me. I jumped over him, landing glacefully at my feet. Sam turned to me. He chased me around the house. I was to turned to one of the halls, when I came face with Pepper. I stopped right in my tracks.

"No running in the...." Pepper started, but she was caught off by a ball of wipe cream hitting her on the face. I held a laugh, that was about to scape. Pepper's face became as red as her hair. Tony came running to see what was going on. Although when he saw her face, he cracked up so badly.

"They got you good." Tony said laughing.

"This isn't funny." Pepper said to him.

"It is actually quite funny." I debated. "Hey, I will make it up to you by inviting diner. Will you like pizza?" I asked. Pepper sighed, agreeing with my idea. I want towards my back pack, and took out my wallet.

"Where you going?" Nat asked me.

"I'm going to get pizza." I told them.

"Who are you going with?" Steve asked.

"Tony," I lied. I walked towards the elevator. I stepped in just in time, because Steve looked at Tony then at me.

"Tony are you going with her?" Steve asked him. Tony looked at him confused. It them a while to realize that I lied, but it was enough time for the doors to close at time.

I walked out of the doors, hitting the streets of New York. I took out my phone, calling Fizt."Hi, Addison."

"How is everything?" I asked him.

"Good, ummm." Fitz said, trying to remember the right word. "Oh, right. Your dad is preparing an assault at a HYDRA based that belonged to SHIELD." He said.

"So, I'm only staying for another day then." I told him. "Anything suspicious while I'm away?" I asked him. I wanted to know how things managed without me on it.

"No, but there are too many newbies." Fitz mumble.

"Hey, when I return I will make sure that they don't go near our tech." I emphasized the our. It had grown to become our lab, since Jemma left. "I will be back tomorrow afternoon." I told him.

"Be careful Addi," Fitz said to me. His voice full of concern.

"I will, love you." I told him. I hung up the phone. Fitz and I were close before, but our closeness grow without Jemma. He only fully trusts me and Skye. We had a few newbies, but Fitz's trust fell after the Ward accident.

"Are you okay?" Nat said to me. She had a concern look on her face. I had stopped in a coffee shop, to get a drink. She had followed me.

"I was just checking on a friend." I told her.