01 | GHOST

I RAISED MY gun, shooting right at the target. I had been in the shooting ring for the past hour or so, trying to blow so steam. Since I found Grant was HYDRA is hasn't been the same. The team has broke up. Is was like our little family has taken different turns. Jemma was nowhere to be seen. My dad was the new director, and May was his advisor.

"You are going to run out of bullets some time." Skye said behind me. I put the gun down, turning towards he presence.

"I know," I sighed.

"It wasn't you fault. You didn't knew he was HYDRA. You know you can talk to me right?" Skye said to me worried.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"Come on Skye, let her shoot. She needs to blow some steam off." Tripp said smiling at us. I just chuckle.

"I'm taking a break from this you know." I told them both.

"Where you going?" Skye asked, curious.

"I will meet some friends. I haven't seen the in a while." I told them.

"Who are they?" Skye asked.

"Steve," I told her.

"I don't think is a good idea. I mean HYDRA knows your relationship with Steve. They will be looking for you." Skye said to me.

"I will be fine."I told her. "I have been thinking of going out for a while. But I didn't want to leave Fizt behind. Specially in the state he is in." I told him, looking out of the door. I saw Fitz looking at his tablet. "I don't even understand why Jemma left, even though she loved Fitz." I said, looking at my gun. I looked down at the target, where all the bullets hit the center.

"When are you going?" Tripp asked me.

"I was planning on today. I'm not telling my dad. He has a lot on his plate." I told them. "I got to go." I said, leaving the shooting ring. I walked toward Fizt. "Hey Fizzy," I greeted him with a smile. He returned to me. "I will be gone just for a few days. I will give you this phone. Don't tell anyone about it, keep it hidden." I told me. "Can you keep me informed of everything that will be going on?"I asked him.

Fitz looked at the phone and then at me. "Yeah," He mumbled.

"Good," I told him. I kissed his cheek. "I promise I will return in just a few days." I told him.

"Don't worry." Fitz said.

"Hey, it will be okay. You got Skye and Tripp here to help you. Now, you're the only one who had that phone because I trust you with it. Don't tell my dad though." I told him.

"Wasn't. Umm, planning on it." Fitz said.

"Perfect," I told him hugging him. It took a while for him to return the favor. I pulled away, walking straight to my room. I packed a few clothes and some belongings. I pull my hair into a ponytail. I pulled my backpack over my shoulder. Once I was done, I made my way to the exit. I turn my motorcycle on, smiling at the powerful scream of the engine.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

I parked my vehicle a couple of streets from the Avengers tower. I frankly think that Tony did a pretty good job fixing it. The tower was shinning brighter than ever. I continue walking towards a cafe. I was about to cross the alleyway, when I was pushed to the wall. I kicked my opponent in the shin. Then flipped him over. However, he was trained too. I pulled my gun out, but that was when I saw the reflection of the light bulb above us, in his arm. I looked at the hooded man. He stood still.