Yes I am an Agent

The ride to the secret house was tense. Brandon didn't utter a word nor did I. I sat staring out the window half the time just wondering on what I was going to tell the boys.

"Payton, we're here." Brandon said, snapping me from my thoughts. The low roar of the engine could no longer be felt as Brandon shut off the engine. I sighed as I opened the door and grabbed my suitcase from the trunk. The crickets chirping and the humble effect of the moon was creeping me out a little. It felt as though someone was watching, but I couldn't see anything really at this time of the night.

Brandon stood at the entrance of the door as he awaited my presence. I gave him a curt thank you before placing my suitcase in the hall.

"Payton!" I heard Louis squeal from the living room and then a stampede of feet belonging to none other than the One Direction boys.

"Payton!" They all cheered as they engulfed me in a big group hug.

"Yes, it's me." I chuckled as I squirmed out of their grasps. "Now I have some news to tell you so all of you in the kitchen, seated at the table." I said before shooing them off. "Brandon, go check each and every bedroom, for any signs of tampered material or suspicious items." I said before shooing Brandon off and going into the kitchen. It's now or never.

The boys sat seated at the large oak table as they goofed around. Upon my entrance they all stopped their full attention on me.

"So, boys, you all might be wondering where I went today, aye?" I said as I raised my eyebrows at the group of boys. I leaned my hands on the table as I jutted out my hip.

"Well yeah, where did you go?" Liam asked curiosity clear in his tone.

"I had a meeting with your management and Simon." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" Niall asked clearing confused.

"You see boys, it was no coincidence that I was the only girl in that orphanage." I said as I started pacing back and forth around the grand kitchen. All the boys scrunched their eyebrows together as they showed confusion and wonder. "Zayn knows and so does Louis, isn't that right boys?" I asked the two boys who were absurdly quiet the whole time.

"Well, I know about that thing, but not this orphanage thing." Louis said as he played with his fingers.

"Okay well I am just going to say it then. I am a spy. I was sent by the FBI in America to protect you guys against potential dangers that are stalking around. I am a level 9 agent which is the second highest ranking agent in the whole system and if I complete this mission I get bumped up to a level 10, making history, as the youngest spy to ever reach full spy-men ship." I said as I took a big breath of air.

"What do we need to be protected by?" Harry asked as he bit his lip.

"Well, Harry, you are the target. Zayn got shot because of this potential danger, but the shooter was aiming at you. Paul got shot because the shooter was trying to hit you. It's not your fault though this happens a lot. That's why I am here, to protect you." I said as I gave him an encouraging smile.

"I don't need to be protected, especially not from some 14 year old. I can clearly take care of myself!" Harry said as he started to raise his voice. I rolled my eyes and in one swift movement I had Harry pinned to the floor.

"Now listen here, Styles, I am on a mission and clearly you cannot take care of yourself. I am highly trained so I expect you listen to my orders, do I make that clear." I whispered harshly into his ear as he groaned in response. I let go of his arms that were pinned behind his back and held out a hand to help him up.