New Mission

HEY guys so this was my second story i wrote here on wattpad so it's a little carroty towards the begining but i swear it gets better towards middle and end. 

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

love you all and i hope you enjoy the story

_________________________

I'm not your per say normal 14 year old. Yeah I lead a normal life and I go to school, but are most 14 year old's a spy? No, didn't think so. The names Payton Browning. I'm one of the worlds youngest and best spies. I was trained from day one to excel in greater things. My parents were both spies so that's were I got it from. I live with my uncle though, Agent Browning. He is my dad's brother. You may all be wondering why I live with my uncle, well it's because my parents died in a car crash when I was 10. They were known as one of the two best spies in the world, but since their gone I have to step up and follow in their footsteps. You may all want to know what I look like well, I have long wavy brown locks, with chocolate brown eyes. I look like the perfect American child basically, or any child for that matter. I have a petite slim figure, I'm rather short which helps when I have to crawl through vents and things to detach bombs and missile. Yeah I know what you're thinking, stuff like this you don't hear about because as spies we keep it secret. That's how we role. Well enough about me and my life why don't we get to the good stuff shall we?

“Payton, wake up. Your going to be late for school!” My uncle yelled up to me. I groaned flipping onto my back as I sleep on my stomach. I rubbed my eyes trying to get the sleep out of them. Once I finally open my eyes the light nearly blinds me as I have to blink a few times to adjust to the light streaming in through the curtains. “Payton!” My uncle yells once again.

“I'm up! I'm up!” I yell back, throwing the blankets off of my tiny figure, I fling my legs over the side of the bed leaving me sitting there on the side of my bed. I gradually get up stretching my limbs as I hear the familiar pop. I walk into my closet and grab my school uniform, which consist of a plaid skirt with a white or red polo. I grabbed my red polo for today and slipped it over my head. I pulled the skirt up over my tiny butt and fastened the belt. I took a shower last night so I don't have to take one this morning, it makes it easier for me in the morning. I walk over to the back of my closet and scoot my clothes aside revealing a keypad. I type in my pass-code and the door to my lab opens. I know right cool. My computer is dinging notifying me of a video call. I quickly click accept, only to find it's my uncle on the other end.

“Payton, you need to eat breakfast. The lab can wait.” He said giving me a smile. I groaned.

“But I'm not hungry and I need to see if I have any other assignments.” I whined grabbing my watch which looks normal on the outside but it contains a laser, video calling for when I'm on missions, and my favorite feature games.

“Payton!” My uncle said in a warning tone.

“Fine be down in a sec, I have to get my equipment on.” I said ending the video call before he could say anything else. I got out of the desk chair and headed over to my wall of doom. Okay no but it contains all my weapons. I grabbed my ear piece and my spy phone. I also grabbed my spy suit which was black leather skinny jean type pants with a black tank top and a black jacket. I say we look more like robber's than spies but I didn't design the clothes. I left the lab making sure it was locked and pushed my clothes back to their original place. I then hopped downstairs and into the kitchen where my uncle was making breakfast.

“Finally!” My uncle cheered as he waved a spatula in his hand.

“Yeah well I could of took longer.” I said back a smirk growing on my face.