Fun times

The boys filled out the 'adoption forms' and we are now heading back to their house. The scenery of London was zooming past so I didn't get a good look at it. The rest of the boys were staring at each other awkwardly trying to find something to say. I rolled my eyes and looked back out the window. I wonder how Unkie is doing. I called him that every since I was little and it just stuck I guess. I heard my watch start to beep rabidly and internally cursed at myself for not setting it on vibrate. I started to fumble around with it till I got the beeping to stop. By then all the guys were looking at me with eyebrows raised.

“Sorry. It's my uh reminder to uh go pee, yeah go pee.” I said internally face palming myself.

“You set a time to remind you to pee?” Liam asked me as the rest tried to hold back their laughs.

“Uh yeah, who wouldn't I mean your suppose to urinate at least 3-4 times a day so I set a time telling me it's my next time to pee.” I said scratching the back of my neck.

“Uh okay.” Liam said as the rest burst out laughing.

“What just because I keep track of my peeing schedule does not mean anything.” I huffed crossing my arms across my chest and sitting back in my seat. Nice one Payton. The boys finally composed themselves and Niall was wiping tears from his eyes.

“So, Payton, why don't you tell us a bit about ya.” Niall chuckled still trying to compose himself.

“What do you want to know?” I asked sitting back up again.

“Your favorite color, favorite animal, favorite One Direction member, favorite One Direction song, your favorite One Direction Doll, your favorite One-”

“Okay Lou I think she get's it.” Liam said as Louis just stuck his tongue out at him.

“Bastard.” Lou mumbled under his breath as he slouched in his seat. I burst out laughing and Louis had a triumphant grin on his face as he sent me a wink. Everyone else just look confused.

“That's not a nice word.” I giggled as I gained some composure.

“Your not a nice word.” Louis retaliated.

“Your mom's not a nice word.” I retaliated back grinning from ear to ear as Louis grabbed his heart and gasped.

“Take it back.” Louis said looking at me with a devilish smile.

“Take your mom back.” I retaliated again.

“Ohhh!” The boys chorused as Louis narrowed his eyes at me.

“Take your face back, it obviously needs to be replaced.” Louis said sassilly as he flipped his non existent hair.

“Ohh!” The boys chorused once again.

“Well that would be an understatement for you seeing as you probably can't leave the house without a paper bag.” I replied back smirking.

“I don't like this one can we take her back!” Lou whined obviously defeated.

“Ha! Sucker I win!” I yelled poking his side.

“No I just don't like you.” Louis huffed crossing his arms and turning away from me.

“Looks like someone got off the drama queen train this morning.” I huffed turning away from him.

“Did anyone hear that? It sounded like the wind but I could be wrong.” Louis said shrugging at the end. After he said that we pulled up into a driveway leading to a not big but not small house. It was defiantly bigger than mine, but it wasn't over the top. The boys all piled out of the car me being second to last as Louis was behind me.