After we reached home from the shopping mall earlier, I made an order for a delivery food because we didn't have a chance to eat together and I afraid if Jimin felt hungry. "Come in you're hungry, Jimin!" I shouted from the kitchen just to call him to eat with me. While I was placing all the foods that I've ordered on the plates, my phone was ringing as I looked at the caller id, it was mummy. I was wondering, she just talked to Jimin and she called me after that? Maybe because she didn't get to talk to me when she called Jimin.

"Hello, Mummy. How are you?" I asked; greeting her first right after picking up her call. Jimin didn't come yet so I was talking to her mom at the living room while waiting for him to eat together. "I'm good, as always. Hyura, mummy called because I have something to say." She said and she seemed very serious. It was even scarier because of the fact that she's my mother in law. I let her to speak up what she wanted to say.

"I just talked to Jimin just now, and we've discussed few things with him. Let me just be straightforward, I want and grandchild." I was very shocked after hearing what mummy just said. It was so sudden and I had no idea that her call was full of surprise. I remained silent even after a few second hearing what mummy just said. It was something almost impossible for me to grant it. "Hyura, I never asked anything and this is the only wish that I have. I know you still think that having a kid with a young age is not cool, but I hope you'll think about this again." She said before saying goodbye to me. I didn't have any chance to speak because she just ended the call.

Right after that, Jimin walked to the kitchen. Both of us were eating together but the atmosphere was different. I felt mad towards Jimin because he should discuss that matter with me and not his mom. I didn't want her mom to see me as a useless wife towards his son, even though, yes I am. After both of us finished eating, I started to talk to him. "You purposely want to make me look bad in front of mummy?" I asked. He looked at me with a very confused look maybe because he didn't get what I was trying to say. "Why so sudden?" He asked. I stood up and place the plate into the sink before leaving it there and walked towards him again. "Mummy called me and talked about grandchild. Why you didn't discuss about this with me first?" I asked him with raising my voice a little bit at him. I didn't have any intention of being rude but I felt very hurt.

He remained silent as if he didn't do anything. "You know how embarrassed I am? Whatever fuck everything. I fucking hate you! I swear!" I shouted and about to walk away but he managed to stop me from walking with his disappointed words. He stood up and left his plate of the table. "If I start to bring up this topic, will you even listen?" He said. His voice showed that he was very disappointed of what I just said. He walked towards my direction and stopped when he was already stood beside me. "You hate me? Fine, I'll have that in my mind." He said without even looking at me. After that he just walked away and entered the room first. while I stood there dumbfounded. A few minutes after him, I entered or room; seeing him was covered by the blanket with eyes closed. I knew he wasn't sleep yet because he just entered the room few minutes earlier than me so it didn't make sense. "Yah Jimin. Sleep properly; you might hurt your neck if you sleep like that." I said as I noticed that he didn't use the pillow. "Stop being nice when you're not." He said. He was still mad because of what I just said to him. I knew it was my fault for just following my emotions. I just ignored him and continued making myself comfortable and went to sleep.

.

.

.

Waking up early in the morning wasn't the real Hyura, yes I wasn't like that as I usually woke up at noon and skipped my breakfast and took lunch instead. But I knew, if I had to wake up early, it was for school. "Yah Park Jimin, wake up." I said to him but he was still sleeping soundly beside me. I sighed before started to walk to the bathroom and took my shower. Everything was prepared by the maids at the kitchen for all of us except for ironing the clothes. Mine was already ironed but Jimin was not. So I took his uniform to help him as he was still sleeping and I knew, if he woke up, he won't be doing that. After finished everything, I woke him up. "Jimin, wake up. I've ironed your uniform and breakfast was already prepared and just you have to take your shower." I said while pulling the blanket away from him. His eyes slowly started to open and he sat on the bed right after that. He gave me a very serious look before he said, "You look like an old woman." He said before standing up and grabbed his towel before going into the bathroom. He left me standing there at the corner of the bed while covering my mouth. I heard him shouting my name and quickly walked towards the bathroom door and knocking it. It was very shocking as Jimin opened the door and just revealing his head out of the bathroom while smiling sheepishly at me. "You want to take shower together?" He asked while smirking and laughing after that. I rolled my eyes and walked away from there and walked downstairs to have my breakfast.

We were having breakfast without Jimin because he was still upstairs. After a few minutes, he walked to the kitchen to join us and all of us were having breakfast together. "Jimin, did you know that Sara's younger sister is studying in the same school with us?" I asked, starting the conversation first as he was nodding his head while chewing the food inside his mouth and just focused to the foods. "That's cool enough for me; we should hang out together with your sister later." I said to Sara as Jimin was just ignoring me because he just chose the foods over what I just brought up. After finishing our foods, both of us walked out of the house and I noticed that Jimin was still holding the tie instead of wearing it. I took the tie away from his hand and he gave me a weird look before smirking as he finally knew what I was about to do.

I walked a few steps closer to him as I wanted to help him with the tie. It wasn't my first time as I helped my dad sometimes when my mom was just busy preparing breakfast. So, it turned out very nice and neat. His eyes were plastered on my face as we were very close to each other. It felt a little bit weird as I never felt that nervous when he was around but always hurt by him, but at that time, I felt a little bit nervous; but it felt a little bit delighted as we were closer. "Hyura..." He said slowly. That was the tone of voice that I always wanted to hear coming out from my mouth. It was ten thousand times better that shouting and arguing. "Yes?" I replied. A little but cute smile appeared at the corner of his lips, making me excited even more. He; the one who I hated before, started to make me feel happy around him. He moved his face a little bit closer to mine before my face was started to heat up. He stopped as his face was just right beside of my right ear. I can barely heard his breath; yes we were that close. I felt nervous as my heart was beating fast. I was shorter than him so he hand to bend himself down a little bit to be in the position that he was doing at that time.

"You look like an alien when you're being nice to me."

He said and smirked before he walked into his car. I was speechless with what he just said and it was more to mad to be honest. I wasn't expecting him to do that because I was completely being nice to him but he replied me with that way. I walked into his car a few seconds after that.