43. All the things that have come and all the things that had gone

Before Lian could ask, and before Yuuki could say more, the maknaes appeared, dazed and crazed. They rushed to Lian's side and started talking to her in Thai and Korean all at once and all too fast.

"Did the older guys make you drink??" Lian asked the two when she realized they were talking nonsense. "Yah..."

They started talking again, really fast and Lian had the urge to bump their heads together if it weren't for everyone else looking. She had to be patient.

"Okay, one at a time," she said.

Yugyeom looked around and shut his voice down to a whisper. "Noona, it's time..."

Lian looked around to find the garden nearly deserted. The youth were quietly leaving, like ghosts in the night, the elders barely even noticing.

"Time for what?" Yuuki asked.

Yugyeom winked at the girl as he and BamBam dragged their noona away.

"Bye, Yuuki! I'll see you there!" Lian called back. Yuuki was left confused as ever.

They made their way through the back where Mark and the others were waiting for them. They had to pass through the servant's quarters to avoid the paparazzi so no one would find out about their secret party.

"What about everyone else?" JB asked.

Jackson showed him his phone. "Already sent out the address to everyone."

Jinyoung nodded. "They probably recieved it by now, I saw Suho hyung nod at me before leaving the party a while ago."

"Suho's group was there?" Mark asked. Lian glanced at him for a bit, wanting to ask him why she could hear worry in his voice but Mark only held her hand tighter which meant Lian could ask her questions later. She obediently nodded and walked beside Jackson, linking her arm in his.

As they reached the back gates, they were met by Jackson's bodyguards to escort them to their destination.

Lian was thankful Mark had given her his coat, it was freezing outside. Colder than her soul, even!

"This way, Mr. Wang," one said as he bowed politely at Jackson.

Lian snorted. The boy gave her the stink eye before smiling at the buff man. "Eyyy, that's my dad. I told you to just call me Jackson."

"Or you can call him J-Flawless, he loves being called that," Lian said with a polite smile, sending Jackson a teasing smirk.

"Yah." Jackson looked at her incredulously.

"What? I remember you telling Krystal and Amber that. Do you not like it? Were you just lying after all?"

"It only applies to girls!" Jackson said.

Just as Lian was about to reply, she was interrupted when one of Jackson bodyguards caught a girl that was trying to fling herself at the group, all of them stopped walking.

"What the hell???" Lian shrieked.

"Oh. This usually happens at parties..." Jackson waved her off.

But then Lian got a better view of the girl's face and gasped. "Youngji?"

"You know her?" Mark asked from behind them. At the same time Jackson asked, "WHY ARE YOU HERE???!!!"

Lian squinted her eyes, the girl looked up and smiled a sheepish smile. "Youngji! Oh my gosh, let go of her! I know that girl!"

The bodyguard turned to Jackson for confirmation, he nodded, the man let Youngji go.

"Yah... You didn't have to be so harsh!" Youngji spat at the man.