4. What is? Who is? What???

Lian was losing her mind. For realz. It seemed like the longer she stayed in this country, the thinner her sanity ran.

She always thought Krystal and Amber were a little cuckoo in the head but now, they were nothing compared to the six boys in her hotel room. She swore never to open the door for them ever again.

Is it looked down upon when you have this constant need to sow your bestfriends' lips together?!

"You are not coming with us!" Jackson shrieked in Lian's face. She fanned the air between their faces and pretended to smell something rotten coming out of Jackson's mouth.

Is it also looked down upon if you have this constant urge to kill them.

"Why?!" Lian asked once again because she still can't understand their logic no matter how hard she tried.

"Li," Jinyoung said patiently. "We're going to a club. A club..." he stressed each word as he shook her by the shoulders. "You know what that is?"

Lian rolled her eyes. "Yes. And I'm 18 now so it's not illegal for me to go with you guys." She looked around and spotted BamBam and Yuggie huddled in a corner, playing with their phones. "Plus!! Yug and Bam are going and they're younger than me!"

"But they're guys!" Youngjae said, lounging on her bed.

They all froze and looked at Youngjae with pity.

"You did not just..." Jackson sighed in frustration.

"No..." BamBam muttered. "Hyung, don't start with the gender thing again....."

Lian's eyes zeroed in on Youngjae as if targeting her prey. She was about to march up to him and demand to take back what he said. SHE DID NOT FUCKING CARE IF SHE WAS A GIRL. IF SHE WANTED TO GO TO A CLUB, HELL, SHE FUCKING WILL. WITH OR WITHOUT THEM. But then JB stopped her and held her back.

"Don't listen to him. You know he's the dumbest in the group," JB reasoned.

"Yah, I heard that!" Youngjae informed the older boy.

"Well it's true!" Jackson snapped at the same time JB yelled, "you were meant to hear that!"

Lian ignored them and pouted at JB. She mentally cursed herself for pouting every time she wanted something they wouldn't allow. She wasn't like this when she was in LA!

Damn you BamBam and Yuggie! You woke this side of me!

"But I really want to go. And I'm 18 now. I can go...! Why can't I go???" She pouted some more when she saw JB slowly cracking. "Is it not legal?!"

"Yeah, it's not legal for you to wear that dress," Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and started dragging her back to her walk-in closet, but Lian was fast and she planted her heels on the floor to stop him.

"IT IS! I've been to a club before! Once...! This is what girls wear!" She insisted, pointing a finger at her black tight fit, long-sleeved dress.

"WHAT?!" Jackson shrieked in her face again. "WHEN?!!!"

"Stop shouting!" She threw her hair brush at him. "Seriously, what is your problem!"

"I will if you'd just stop lying!" Jackson threw the hair brush back at her nearly hitting her face in the process.

Lian caught the brush and glared at him. "I AM NOT LYING!!!"

"OKAY ENOUGH!" Jinyoung yelled, getting in between the two. "Li, we're going to drink."

Lian stared at him, truly confused. "??? Yeah, and?"

"You don't drink!" Youngjae chimed in.

"Ya shat ap. I'm still mad at you!" Lian threw Youngjae a nasty glare, the boy sinking back in his seat in fear.