11. Boys and sweets

It was well past 5AM when the boys came home, wasted as fuck. They banged on the door really hard, even trying to fight it and threatening it if it didn't open right that instant, making a pissed half-asleep Lian wake up to their noise. She marched up the door and swung it open, ready to yell at the shits who woke her but they all just blinked at her and passed out on the floor. They made it to the living room, at least.

Lian groaned and dragged their bodies out of the way. She wanted to cry! They were so frustrating! And she was still so sleepy! She and Mark went to sleep only over an hour ago.

"Yah," Lian said, not caring if they heard her or not. "JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU ALL WAKE UP!"

And then she stomped off into her room, slamming the door as she went.

By 8AM, when everyone was awake and sober yet accompanied with a hangover, they had breakfast at a restaurant by the beach, just a couple of blocks away from BamBam's resort. It was awkward and silent. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

No one wanted to speak because they knew Lian hated being disturbed from her sleep and they did exactly that! So she should be pissed right now, shouldn't she? They all watched in horror as the girl in front of them, who was especially easily irritated and annoyed in mornings, was smiling from ear to ear as she ate her pancakes.

"Hyung, I'm scared..." BamBam whispered to Mark. "I feel more safer if she just yelled at us."

Jackson eyed his friend worriedly. "Lian, are you okay...?"

"Yes," Lian replied in a chirpy tone, batting her lashes, her smile never faltering. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Shouldn't you be mad at us?" Jinyoung asked. He was not buying it. Who knew what this crazy girl was planning.

Lian pouted. "But why? It's such a lovely morning! The sun is up, the sky is blue and the birds are chirping! Earth is a wonderful place to be in!"

"But you hate chirping birds," BamBam pointed out.

"And you hate mornings," JB added.

"What do you mean!" Lian looked genuinely offended. "Birds are beautiful creatures!"

"What did she inhale last night?" Youngjae whispered to Jackson.

"Oh my gosh, could it be...?" Jinyoung thought out loud. It could be true!

"You're right. She did disappear for over two hours last night. Maybe..." JB nodded his head in understanding.

They all looked at her with concern.

She just gave them a dry look. "No. I am not smoking pot. I'm smoking hot!"

"Aaand we're back. Okay everything's fine here guys. Nothing to see here! Get back to your breakfast before Yugyeom steals them all." JB announced.

Yugyeom cowered his hand back that was only inches away from Youngjae's food. The older boy glared at him and he just smiled sheepishly. No wonder the maknae was being too quiet.

"But seriously though we really should have her checked. I mean her mood swings are no joke. Like, one minute she's all happy and thinking about baking cookies and cuddling, then the next she hisses at you and threatens to claw your eyes out if you ever get too close..." Jackson said as he played with his pasta, twisting it with his spoon and untwisting it again.

"That's normal. You should all see how she is at home," Mark said, betraying the Roommate Code.

Lian glared at all of them. "Uhm. I'M RIGHT HERE. I CAN HEAR YOU."