XXIII. Break

Lily's POV:
"You have no reaction?" I stared blankly at Justin sitting down on the hotel bed.

"I mean, it's not that big of a deal. I'll call my manager and we can get you to an abortion clinic tomorrow," He looked up at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Abortion clinic? Excuse me?" I was yelling at this point.

"You were thinking about keeping it?!" He was standing face to face with me now.

"What the fuck kind of question is that? This is our child!" I screamed with everything I had in me, I was hurt beyond belief.

"Lily, baby, I know. But the timing just isn't right."

"The timing? No, the timing wasn't right when you asked me to drop everything and come on tour with you." I stated coldly.

"And is that alcohol on your breath? Are you serious, Justin?" I went on.

"What? No," He looked away from me.

"So that's what you've been doing every night with the boys, you've been drinking! You're still an alcoholic! You promised me, Justin."

"Don't fucking call me that!" He slapped the lamp, making it crumble into a million pieces on the floor.

I went across the room and grabbed a pile of my clothes that were on the floor. I took my laptop, and my purse and started walking toward the door.

"Wait, stop!" I felt Justin grab my arm. I immediately pulled back.

"Don't fucking touch me, I'm done with you." I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Fine! I don't want you and I don't want the kid either," he slammed the door as hard as he could behind me.

And with that, I was gone. Leaving my life with Justin behind and planning on raising our baby alone.