XII. Lust

Lily's POV:

The air was hot and heavy as Justin and I made our way into the overpopulated venue. The space was packed wall to wall with mini dresses and sky high heels, complete with an overpowering smell of cheap cologne. I clung onto Justin's arm as we made our way through the crowd - getting an overwhelming amount of looks which usually didn't happen at clubs but I brushed it off my shoulder and kept walking to wherever Justin was leading me.

Soon enough, I looked up to see two bright red velvet doors. The gold trim that was wrapped around the sides reflected off the obnoxious strobe lights that I'm surprised didn't send everyone in the venue into an epilepsy attack. The doorhandles were oversized and matched the gold of the trim - looking as if it were fit for a king. Two guys that looked like they belonged in a WWE fighting arena looked at us, and without another word opened the door to unlock a cool burst of fog. Justin flashed his hazel orbs straight into mine, and bit down on his plump lip indicating he was up to something. I sighed and went along as he dragged me in.

I tried peering around the medium sized room that was complete with a fully-stacked bar and a stripping poll. Ah, the VIP lounge. I should've known considering Justin was unfortunately a regular here. Not that we couldn't get in even if he wasn't, but he knew all the "right" spots to go. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, and within a blink of an eye I was sitting on someone's lap. I turned around to see that familiar vivid white smile, complimented by two adorable dimples. I sighed in relief as I saw Justin and got comfortable in his lap. Clubs were never really my thing - I'd rather not occupy my evening with sex fiends and drunk assholes. The only reason I was here was because I was seduced into it by two tatted and muscular arms that belong to a guy even more delicious than his body itself.

"Wanna take a shot?" Justin asked and nodded toward the mini bar.

"No because then you'll drink," I pointed out and his grip around my waist got tighter.

"C'mon, Lil. We used to always get drunk together," he smirked at me, "and you know what we love to do when we're drunk," he whispered in my ear, sending a chill throughout my entire body. Justin and I used to drink and then complete the night with drunk sex. It was one of our favorite pastimes and I'd be a complete and utter liar if I said I didn't miss it. I bit down on my lip, thinking about our scandalous behaviors.

"What do you say?" he pressed his lips on my neck, causing me to go straight into a daze.

"That's not fair," I whined but tilted my head and bit my lip, letting him suck on my neck.

"What's not?" he mumbled and reattached his lips back to their previous state.

"You know that's my f-favorite," I closed my eyes, trying not to moan considering there were other people in the lounge. Not many, but enough to make Justin sucking on my neck not exactly socially acceptable.

"Mmm," he quietly growled, as he ran his lips up my neck and to my ear. He gently grazed it with his teeth, driving me absolutely insane.

"F-Fine," I gave in. I know what you're thinking. He's possibly a recovering addict and giving into him definitely wasn't the support in which he seeked. But if a sexual god with a perfect body to match was nibbling on your ear, I doubt you'd be quick to reject.

"We're gonna have fun tonight," Justin smirked as he turned me around and placed a passionate kiss against my lips. Much to his realization, I was already extremely turned on and ready to take him home.

-

"J-Justin," I let out an obnoxious drunk giggle as Justin pulled me out to the dance floor filled with future hangovers and awaiting one night stands. He turned around and shot me his beautiful bright hazel eyes. He pulled me closer to him and soon we were chest to chest, swaying our hips to the rhythm. The strobe lights illuminated his golden brown hair, and his smile was bright enough to light up the entire venue. He ran his hand down my back and onto my ass, giving it a slight squeeze. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him into me. He grazed my lips with his and smirked, purposefully not fulfilling the longing I had for his flawless lips.