XX. Realization

A Week Later

Lily's POV:
"So how are you feeling about tonight?" Mandy did some final touches on my makeup and asked excitedly.

"I'm so nervous honestly. It's been years since I've been in the media because the last time was before Justin and I broke up, you know? And after that appearance, I got death threats for months," I sighed as I took another sip of my coffee, shutting my eyes and allowing her to apply eyeshadow. I told her I wanted something simple but glamorous.

"Justin's fans were so young back then though. I think things will be different now. And you're gorgeous, you have nothing to worry about," Mandy reassured me as she concentrated on my eyes.

I heard someone come in the door and yell, "HELLLOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I giggled and replied, "Pierre! Hi babe," I smiled but my eyes were still closed.

Pierre was a hairstylist who Justin was friends with. He did my hair all the time when Justin and I went to appearances.

"How are you gorgeous? Looking flawless as ever!" He said as I heard him walk behind me.

We made small talk and I told him how nervous I was. He reassured me and told me the style he wanted to do with my hair - big, voluminous, sexy curls. Sounded good to me. I talked with Mandy and Pierre as they worked their magic and then they handed me a mirror.

"Anndd, we're done!"

Oh my God. I forgot how amazing professional makeup artists were. I thanked them a million times before I walked over to Justin's stylist that was styling me too tonight. We picked out something a month ago over Skype and it was the first time I was going to see it in person. It was white and flowy, but it was tight from the waist up.

I greeted her and she hurried me into the changing room with the dress. While the person in there was helping me put it on, it wouldn't zip up.

"We have a problem," she whispered to me as she told me to suck in.

"You're a size 4 in dresses right?" she asked and I nodded. I was sick to my stomach of the thought that I gained weight. Not because I cared but because this was my ultimate validation. I was pregnant.

"This is a 4...." she trailed off and then disappeared out of the room.

The room started spinning and my vision went blurry. I leaned against the wall of the fitting room to make sure I didn't fall over, but the nausea that took over my entire being was too much. Not from the apparent morning sickness but due to the undeniable fact that I was pregnant.

I made my way to a garbage can and puked. My head was pounding and my heart dropped.

I got pulled back together, touched up my makeup, brushed my teeth and went back into the fitting room.

"You can handle this, Lily," I whispered to myself as I gave myself a reassuring nod. We got the dress figured out and made some minor altercations. I went up one size. A dress size 6 is still small so I wasn't worried about anyone knowing I was pregnant.

I got the dress on, as well as some heels and jewelry. I really did look good, which made me feel better. I was told to wait inside for Justin.

"God damn," I heard from the doorway as I turned around. I blushed a little and did a spin for him.

"They did good, right?" I smiled.

He put his hand on his heart dramatically. "Better than good," he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You," he kissed me. "Look," he kissed down my neck. "Fucking," he kissed lower. "Flawless," he kissed the top of my chest.

"Yeah?" I bit my lip and looked at him seductively.

"Definitely," he took his hands and put them on either side of my face as he made out with me.

"Makeup!! My makeup," I pushed him away and laughed.

"Damnit," he adjusted considering he just gave himself a boner.

"We will finish this tonight," he grabbed my ass and then stuck out his arm for me to grab onto as we made our way out.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note: where do you think they are? Do you think Lily will finally tell Justin? Leave a comment! Thank you so, so much for reading!