VIII. Disaster

Lily's POV:

I opened the door to see Justin standing there.

"Oh, Justin. H-h-hi," I stumbled over my words as the realization hit me. Rylan was in the other room, and I knew as soon as Justin saw him, things would not go well.

"Hey, I miss you," he stepped in, and snaked him arms around my waist as he slowly placed his lips against mine. He smelt like cigarettes and alcohol, but for some reason I loved that now. The feel of his touch made me completely forget about all the drama that was going on, it was just Justin and I.

"I fucking knew it!" Rylan yelled, walking to where Justin and I were standing. I sighed, considering he just ruined our moment.

"You cheated on me!" he spat, and I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck is he doing in here, Lily?" Justin yelled, backing up from me, almost like he was disgusted.

"It's not cheating! We were never fucking together," I yelled at Rylan.

"Yeah, that's not what you were saying in bed last night. I'm pretty sure what you did say was that I made you feel something that this tweaker never did" he smirked, and that sent Justin off. Next thing I knew, Justin was on top of Rylan punching him in the face as hard as he could.

"Justin! Justin, stop!" I yelled. I grabbed him and tried throwing him off Rylan before he caused any real damage. I was too weak to actually pull him off, but Rylan was knocked out at this point so Justin stopped.

"You fucking said he was just a friend," Justin growled, the anger in his eyes was completely evident. His chest was rising up and down from the chaos. His hands were still in fists, and honestly he kind of looked sexy as hell right now. He punched the wall, and mumbled, "I never should have fucking trusted you," under his breath as he walked out.

"Ju-Justin!" I yelled after him as he walked away. I ran out the door, and Justin was already starting up his car. I quickly opened one of the doors and got in.

"Get out," he said sternly and tightened his jaw but I ignored him.

"I only want you," I said lowly.

"What?"

"I only want you, Justin," I said and he sighed.

"Did you really fuck him," he had his eyes fixated on the road.

"No, I didn't,"

"Ight. I'll talk to you some other time," he said and my heart immediately dropped. I knew he'd be mad but really? Was it necessary to be a complete dick even though I didn't cheat on anyone and I didn't have a boyfriend at the time I was seeing Rylan?

"Whatever Justin," I said lowly and sighed as ran my fingers through my hair. I opened the door, and slammed it shut. He really shouldn't have gotten that mad, and how many damn fights were we gonna have in the matter of one day?!

Justin's POV:

I just beat the shit out of Rylan, which felt great cause I'd been wanting to do that ever since I found out that him and Lily had a thing. I really don't know why I was getting so upset, I mean Lily and I weren't even together. I guess I thought of her as always being mine, even though we were separated. I wanted to finally have that talk with her, and I was even thinking about bettering myself. But after all that, I didn't really know anymore. I sighed as I lit up a cigarette, and drove back home.

Lily's POV:

I came inside to find Rylan in the same spot he was in before Justin left. I hated seeing anyone get hurt; regardless of what a douche they were being. I got on my knees next to him, and studied his face. He definitely had one, if not two, black eyes and a broken nose. I sighed, and got up. I didn't really know what to do with him, so I left him there and made a phone call.

"Lilllyy!" Fredo said excitedly, which made me smile a little.

"Hey, Fredo! I need your help with something," I said as I looked down at Rylan's limp body.

"What's up?"

"Justin beat the shit out of Rylan, and now he's knocked out and I don't know what to do," I said casually.

"HE WHAT?!" Fredo yelled.

"It's such a long story! Come over and I'll tell you what's up?" I questioned.

"Of course. Be there in 10," he said and I smiled. If there was one person I could count on for anything, it'd be Fredo.

Falling Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें