XIV. Afriad

Lily's POV:

My eyes fluttered open as my stomach churned. I clenched my abdomen, and tried to be quiet considering Justin was asleep. I groaned in frustration as it was happening again, for the 4th time this week. I made my way to the bathroom, and quickly took my place infront of the familiar toilet seat. I'd been here one too many times in the last week, and I just wanted to get this reoccurring fiasco over with. I continued to throw up as the erratic and unsympathetic pains roared throughout my stomach. After I was done, I was quick to get up and brush my teeth. A sensation of dizziness abruptly came over me, and I grabbed the sides of the sink, balancing myself.

"Babe?" Justin called huskily from the bedroom.

"Coming," I yelled from the bathroom as I splashed my face with water. The last thing I needed was for Justin to know something was wrong. He has always been extremely overprotective. Seriously, if he had it his way he'd send me to the E.R. for a splinter. Which was extremely adorable, but not very practical. I opened the door, and crawled into bed next to Justin. He automatically wrapped his strong arms around my torso, causing me to collapse on top of him. I stifled out a giggle, and kissed his cheek. If I did happen to get sick with some sort of unwanted flu, I didn't want to give it to Justin. We've been talking about him going back on tour, considering he was getting his life back together.

"Are you alright? You were in there for awhile," I could hear the concern in his voice. I forced a smile, and nodded.

"I'm fine, Jay," I lied, yet again. I hated lying to him, but in this case I felt like it was for his own good. Knowing Jay, he would sit around and worry about me all day, which was the last thing I wanted.

-

"Open the dooorrrr!!!!!" I yelled as I stood outside my bestfriend's house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and I was immediately wrapped up in a hug, consisting of two people.

"Baby, I miss you!" Avery yelled as she squeezed me.

"I missed you so much!" Blair yelled from the other side. I wrapped my arms around them both, and complied to their gestures. It'd been a long time since I'd seen my bestfriends considering I was spending every waking minute of the day with Justin. It was good to be just with the girls, especially since I think I had an idea from where all these mysterious stomach pains were coming from.

After a couple hours of endless gossip, we decided to have a movie night, like we did when we were 15 and 16. Movie nights consisted of a ton of artery-clogging snacks, pajamas, and an array of the girliest of rental movies 

The first number in Grease just ended when I decided it was a good time to bring up the topic of the night.

"So, guys. I wanna talk to you about something..." I trailed off as I looked down at the floor.

"Oh God," Blair repositioned so she was turned toward me, and she muted the T.V.

"She only ever looks at the floor when she's nervous," Avery stated as if I wasn't in the room, and turned toward me as well. 

"So...Every day I've been having really bad stomach cramps and I'm not sure what's wrong with me," I admitted. I did have a theory, but in general I had no idea if I hit the nail on the head or not.

"Well, are you throwing up?" Avery furrowed her brows at me.

"Yep, almost every day this week,"

"When?" Blair added in.

"Usually when I wake up..."

"And, are you dizzy?" Avery questioned with dead concern in her eyes.

"Yeah! How'd you know that?" I sounded like a five year old who just saw a magic show, but I was impressed on how they guessed my symptoms.

"Um baby...when's the last time you had sex?" Blair put her hand on my knee, and I felt like the entire room knew something I didn't.

"Like three days ago..." I trailed off as my eyes wondered down again.

"When was the first time you guys had sex?" Avery urged on with more specific questions.

"Um, I don't know. Like a month and a half ago?" I guessed, considering I didn't keep track of this stuff.

"Did you use a condom, Lily?" Blair said it as if she was afraid to hear the answer. That's when it hit. Justin and I didn't use a condom when we got drunk; we were so caught up in the moment.

"Oh my God...." My hand subconsciously flew to my mouth as I gasped. Avery and Blair both immediately wrapped their arms around me in a hug.

"Don't freak out just yet. We need to get you a pregnancy test," Avery said calmly, rubbing my knee.

"How am I gonna tell Justin..." I whispered, more to myself than anyone else.

"Justin?!" Blair yelled, and Avery chipped in.

"You had sex with Justin? What?!" I mentally kicked myself for not telling my two bestfriends the intense drama surrounding everything that happened between Justin, Rylan, and I. They were definitely in for an ear full.