Chapter Fourteen - Devil May Care

A/N: this chapter will not make sense if you didn't read the one before it. Before the "ride me like your Harley" recommendation chapter; go read it now if you already havent

Trin

Dean loved it. Watching Cas lying naked on his dirty mattress. He looked to good and clean to be laying on such a run-down make-shift bed but damn that fact just turned Dean on even more.

He lay on his stomach, his back curving beautifully as his arms rested above his head on the pillow and small snores whispered out of his mouth. His ass looked so smooth and round Dean just wanted to keep squeezing and rubbing and fucking it but he managed to restrain himself from the last one at least.

His dark sweaty hair flopped into the pillow and dean managed to brush a bit out of his face so he could get a better look at that angel face of his. Dean lay down beside him, laying on his side as he placed his hand on the crook of the Soc's smooth tanned back. He couldn't be more relaxed right now and decided to see if he could get back to sleep.However as soon as the greaser shut his eyes, Castiel opened his and groaned, turning over to face Dean and snuggled into his chest.

"What time is it?" Cas asks, curling into Dean and trying to get warm again.

"About half eight in the morning." Dean yawned and Cas grumbled.

"I should probably go to school, Dean. If i miss any more day my mom will start to suspect something." Cas sat up making Dean make a noise of defiance.

"Why?" He whined, pulling Cas back down again and holding onto him tightly.

"Because I actually want a job by the end of my school years, Dean. I want to stay living at the good end-" Cas trailed off, thinking he was probably hurting Dean's feelings but to be honest, Dean actually agreed with everything Cas said.

"That makes sense." Dean sighs and lets Cas go, watching him as he stands up and stretches, admiring the view from his head.

"Peeping Tom." Cas mumbles as Dean grins. He bends down to pick up his clothes and slips them on while Dean begins to do the same.

Cas had to slip out of Deans house relatively quickly to not get caught by any of the other greasers. He found it quite exciting the way they both had to sneak around like this. Sort of like Romeo and Juliet without the murder and suicide and the fickleness.

Caseo and Deaniet.

Cas laughed and snorted to himself at this thought.

He arrived at school some time later and stood by his friends who were all messing around.

"Hey, Novak! Where were you the other day? We thought that you had gotten into a fight with Dean or something and killed each other seen as he was here either." One of them said. Cas laughed nervously and shrugged.

"Nah, I've not been feeling myself for a few days. I'm alright now though." He says just as Dean and Soda were walking through the halls towards them. Cas stared at Dean as he walked past, making the greaser wink and grin while ignoring the stares of the other socials.

"It's weird the way he flirts with you to make you uncomfortable like that!" Randy snorts and shivers before shaking his head. Bob nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, why does he do that? I thought him and Dally have something weird going in anyway. You can tell they're banging each other, it's disgusting."

"Dally?" Cas asks quickly, gritting his teeth slightly. "What do you mean?"

"Surprised you don't know about it. Thought everyone did to be honest." Bob shrugged. "Loads of people have caught them flirting with each other and touching each other. Greasers are so fucking weird."