Chapter Five - Fighting Fire With Fire

Tori

Dean hadn't seen Castiel once since the attempted-yet-failed "date", and every time he passed him in the hallways, Cas ran out of sight as quick as possible.

Come on, Dean thought, I'm not that bad on the eyes.

All Dean knew was that Novak was trying his best to avoid him at all costs. And it only made Dean want him, crave him even more. (Not like in the cannibal way, you sick fucks <3 -Tori)

The bigger the wedge Cas drew between them, the more Dean wanted to make him his. It was like every single inch of Dean's body simply wanted to indulge in Cas. All thoughts of the day, every daydream, every shower fantasy, and there were plenty of those, Dean thought of the pretty boy with blue eyes.

Cas must've been harboring some feelings at least. How could he not? Dean was trying really hard. Cas would stare at him sometimes and then look away when Dean caught him.

It was a typical day at school when Dean shut his locker, seeing Cas standing next to it. "Hello, Winchester."

Dean looks him up and down. "See you changed your mind, angel face. What can I do for you today?" Dean whispered, putting his hand on Cas's chest.

"I have...a project. It's for psych class and I need to ask 10 people a set of questions. But it also requires a different type of crowd. So...you willing to do em for me?" Cas whispered next to his ear.

"Depends." Dean says, arching an eyebrow. "What's in it for me?"

Cas looks at him pointedly. "The grace and courtesy of being a nice human being?" He says, eyes not leaving Dean's.

"Sorry, hon, but that ship sailed a long time ago. I want something to come out of this." Dean says, stepping closer to Cas.

"If you think I'll go on a date with you, just for this project," Cas starts, glaring at him, "you're wrong, Winchester. No way in hell am I ever going on a date with you again. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. No."

Dean states at him. "I thought you needed me for this, Novak. Gonna ruin your grade just because you won't go on one lousy date?"

Cas turns and looks at him. "I can find some other run of the mill greaser, Dean. It's not that hard. But I do not like being treated as if I'm just some...some chew toy for you to gawk at. I'm a human being and I have real feelings. If you want me to go on a date with you, it has to be under my approval too. Not just because I need you to answer some questions."

Dean stared at him before groaning. "Fine. What are they?" Cas just stared at him. "The questions, Angel face. Jeez. For someone with good grades, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. Although your ass makes up for it."

Cas just looks at him. "Let's just answer the questions, Dean. And then I can go back to ignoring you." He says, hugging his folder to his chest.

Cas had this look on his face though, and Dean would be lying if he said it didn't make him the least bit suspicious.

Once they were inside a private room, sat across from each other, Cas brought out the questions. "Okay, Dean. Who would you consider your biggest hero?"

Dean blanked out for a minute. Who was his biggest hero? He couldn't say his uncle bobby, because that would make his dad seem like an ass. But his dad was an ass.

"My dad. John Winchester." Dean blurts out. I mean, yeah. His dad was an alcoholic, but no one at school knew that. And no one needed to know. It was none of their damn business in the first place.