Chapter Four - You Little Flirt

Trin-dawwwwwwwg (I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING SERIOUSLY IM SO HYPER YAA\AAAAAAAAA I SHOULD CALM DOWN IM UP AT FIVE IN THE MORNING TOMORROW BUT MAYBE NOT TOMORROW FOR YOU GUYS AS THIS WILL PROBABLY BE PUBLISHED A DIFFERENT DAY OR SOMETHING LOL OKAYDOKAYWOKEYPOKEY)

If Cas wanted to play hardball, Dean would give him something to get hard about.

He smirked to himself as he walked down the street, eyes glinting as he thought about the blue eyed boy and what was underneath all of those posh khakis and woolen pull overs. Dean drooled just thinking about those soft curves and full lips and round bottom.

He knew it was wrong and Dallas had warned him against it, but he did also wonder what it would be like to date the raven haired boy. It wasn't just his body he was interested in, although tapping that would surely make his day, but he loved the way Castiel became a nervous wreck around Dean, he loved how angry he got even though he was so tiny, he also liked the secret smile that played on the boys lips whenever Dean made a comment and the boy didn't think he was looking.

But Dean was always looking. Not in the creepy sense, but more in the "he just couldn't stop staring at the kid who seemed to absorb Dean's whole personality and made Dean feel lighter just by being around him, as if Castiel took the weight of the world off of Dean's shoulders" sense.

Don't get him wrong, he hated the Soc's with a passion, including pretty blue eyes but he saw something in Castiel that he hadn't seen in other Soc's when they acted towards the greasers. Compassion.

Cas sure was a dick to them, but he only did it half-assed as if he was being forced to do it and couldn't really care less. Dean could tell that whenever cas did say something awful, he felt just as bad afterwards and wished he hadn't said a thing. He had noticed this about the boy while watching him socialise.

It was crazy, it was like Dean had become obsessed with the little freak and he didn't know how to stop himself from touching him to annoy him and looking at him whenever he could. He could tell the other greasers were starting to notice.

"Afternoon, angel face." Dean walked up to Castiel who was once again with Charlie. She just scoffed. "Don't worry darling, I'll start flirting with you after I'm finished with him."

"Sorry loser, I don't swing that way." Charlie scoffed and Castiel snorted

"How do you know you don't like greasers if you've never been in bed with one?" Dean grinned.

"That is not what I mean, Winchester." Charlie snorted which made Castiel laugh even harder, leaving Dean kind of confused. "I'm gonna go to lesson, have fun."

"Seriously, you're leaving me with him?" Castiel went serious and grimaces in annoyance. Charlie only shrugged and headed off in a different direction leaving Cas huffing and Dean grinning slightly, eyes sparkling as they landed on Castiel's who just shot back evils.

"What do you want?" He snaps.

"I think i've made that pretty obvious over time..." Dean started but Castiel cut him off.

"I don't buy it. You're doing it to wind me up but it's not working okay? So can't you just drop it?"

"No can do." Dean replied casually, leaning against one of the lockers in the hallway. The locker turned out to be Castiels and he was trying to get into it but obviously Dean was in the way so Castiel was just standing there awkwardly. The smaller boy huffed and tried dragging Dean out of the way but Dean didn't budge, smiling as the little Soc wasn't able to move him. He was so tiny.

"Can you move? I need to get to my locker." Castiel sighed, looking up at Dean blankly and Dean shook his head, his smile widening. Castiel bit his lip and brought his fingers up to stroke his mouth.