Prologue

This story will be written by myself and @Tori_Castellanos || We've both wanted to write a Destiel Outsiders AU and we thought HEY WHY THE HELL NOT DO IT TOGETHER BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME INDIVIDUALS AND THIS COULD BE THE BEST STORY EVER! (Especially Tori's chapter's if i do say so myself.)

At the beginning of every chapter we will just write who's writing it so for example;

Trin

In Tulsa, Oklahoma the Socials, otherwise known as the Soc's and the Greasers came from two completely differently worlds. While the Soc's lived on the rich west side of town and were known as 'white trash with Mustangs and Madras Shirts', the Greasers lived in the east. A poorer area with less flashy cars and more dead-beat dads. The two 'gangs' hated each other with a passion, nothing could get through the fiery loathing and the violence that came with it.

However, Castiel Novak, a popular socialite with a good name and fresh cause kept out of the east side and away from the so-called greasers. The only time he had anything to do with them was when he was splashing out insults to the gang of hooligans who were on their turf. He was an A* student, across the board. He kept out of trouble and never hesitated to help out his own other middle and upper-class friends.

The same couldn't be said about Dean Winchester. The troublemaker came from the roughest neighbourhood in the east but was one of the lucky ones who had slipped through the cracks and was able to go to the only school in the small town. Him and his brother lived in an old, wrecked house with their father who worked long shifts at the garage and came home drunk from the pub almost every night. Even though John Winchester was not necessarily a violent drunk, Dean made sure Sam always went to bed before their father came home.

The thug went out of his way to make Soc's lives a living hell. He targeted certain groups and went after them with his pack of mules. His little brother Sammy, who everyone called moose, Ponyboy Curtis, Johnny Cade, Dallas Winston, Sodapop Curtis, Darry Curtis, Two-Bit Mathews, Steve Randle and good ol' Benny.

Moose, Ponyboy and Johnny were all the same age and, like Dean, all went to school. The boys had a hard time and needed toughening up but for now, Dean let them keep their innocence and stuck up for the three boys along with the other rebels without causes. He, Benny and Dallas looked out for all of them; beating up anyone (or any Soc's) that gave any of the others even a piece of hassle.

The year was 1989, and one of the hottest summers the town has ever seen. The heat made everyone's blood boil and tensions were high between the two opposite groups of people. Even the elders argued with elders and preschoolers fought preschoolers. The town was completely split, mostly out of jealousy. The greasers were jealous of the money the soc's rolled in and the cool mustangs they drove with built in air conditioning. The soc's were mainly jealous of the greasers care free attitudes and how they go do whatever they pleased without having to sit for family gatherings or waste precious, summer Sunday mornings in a hot and stuffy church.

While Dean and Sam Winchester were working in their Uncle Bobby's steaming hot garage, wiping sweat off of their brows and taking cigarette breaks every ten minutes, the Novak's were selling cool lemonade on their green lawns and hosting street carnivals for their neighbours, bringing the community together. The opposite worlds hardly ever intertwined, but when they did it was savage, nasty and inhumane. The Soc's knew they were smarter and the greaser's knew they were stronger.

Dean Winchester was laying underneath a rustic old car, ripped jeans and only a vest top on. He would have gone no-shirted due to the heat but his uncle Bobby refused his request and told him to "stop showing off his athletic figure". Dean only rolled his eyes but kept the vest on anyway.