Chapter Thirteen-Until Morning

Tori

Dean's breath caught in his throat, blue eyes staring at him like they were looking through his soul.

Holy shit.

"Dean? You okay?" Cas asks, hand coming up to cup Dean's cheek. Dean nods his head and just stares at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, sorry. You just...caught me by surprise a little. That's all." Dean says, looking at him. "Are you sure you...you're ready for that?"

Cas nods his head. "Of course I am. I...I care for you very very deeply, Dean. And I feel as if I'm very much ready to take this next step in our relationship if you are." He says. "I do not want to come home tonight. I want to stay here all night with you. Preferably, not getting a lot of sleep."

Dean can't help but laugh a little bit at that. Of course it would be Cas to say something like that. "Cas, I...are you sure you don't want to go somewhere more comfortable? I mean...we're kinda laying on the hood of Baby right now...I don't know that this would be the place where you would want your virginity taken."

Cas looks at him confused. "Would you not be losing yours as well?" He asks. Dean's eyes widen and he looks to the side.

"Well..." He says. He looks at Cas for a second and then back up. "I've...I've had sex before, yeah. With some...people you might even know. But...it wasn't special with them." Cas has been staring at him for a while now.

"I promise, with you, it means everything. And if I could've saved myself for you...well, I would've." Dean says, staring back into Cas's eyes.

Cas is silent for a minute, and Dean's worried that he just plain fucked up by telling Cas he wasn't a virgin. Like, who doesn't want to know that your boyfriend has had sex with other people? Duh.

But Cas leans forward to his surprise. He kisses Dean, slow and hot, eyes shutting after a second. He moves over,  straddling Dean's hips and trailing a hand down to Dean's crotch. Dean gasps slightly.

Dean's not gonna bullshit anything. He's had sex before. He knows sex. Hell, him and Dallas would take turns fucking each other senseless. But everything with Cas is so...so electrified. It's better. It makes Dean crave more.

Cas's right hand gets to work, palming the growing tent in Dean's jeans (HAHAHAHha it rhymed) and trying to get the button undone. Dean's fingers worked to pull his boyfriend's shirt over his head. It might be easier if Cas wasn't so damn determined to try and make Dean cum in his boxers or something.

"Cas. Cas, baby." Dean muttered, pulling his lips away slightly. Cas just attacked again, kissing that spot under Dean's jaw that he knows perfectly well is the one spot that Dean can't handle. He moans slightly. "Cas, h-hey, come on. Let's go a little slower, dontcha think?"

Cas shakes his head. "N-no. I wanna...I wanna be the best you ever had...and I don't think you'd be the...slow and soft type of person." Cas mumbles, still peppering Dean's jaw with kisses. Dean gently pushes his chest and holds Cas in place by his jaw, looking at him.

"Why would you not think you're the best for me, Cas?" Dean says, leaning forward and capturing Cas's lips with his own. "You're gonna be so good for me, Cas. Gonna be so perfect..."

Cas kisses back, using his free hand to knot his fingers in his hair. "I-I want....I want to make you forget about those other people. The ones before me." Cas whispers. Dean nods his head, finally slipping off Cas's shirt.