Sixty - Bullsh*t.

"We're just a pair of fall aways huh?"

He chuckled to himself as I sketched. It was the prison. Before everything bad happened, Maggie and Glenn were up in the guard tower with Ash. Michonne and Rick talked in the courtyard, with Judith on ricks hip. My dad and Carol stood at the gate laughing together whilst Connor, Sophie and Luke played soccer. But Carl and I we sat in the overgrown grass just behind the final fence, our arms wrapped up in each other as we watched the clouds...

"You miss him... don't you?"

"I do."

"Why did you guys even break up?"

"I-I-"

"Ron!" Jessie yelled, "Can you come down here for a minute?"

He let out a groan and grabbed me hand, tugging me out of his room and down the stairs. His mom stood beside a chair, a pair of scissors clutched in her hand.

"Come here."

"Mom you're not giving me a haircut."

"Ron, I just gave myself one, it's not that bad."

"No! This is bullshit!" He suddenly shouted.

"Ron!" I hissed

"No! This is all bullshit! You're only trying to give me a haircut to get closer to me!"

"Is this about your dad?" She glared, "you know that's not my fault!"

"Yeah! Because it was Rick's! He's a monster mom! He's dangerous!"

"Rick's the dangerous one? I'm pretty sure your dad was."

"No. He wasn't!"

"Really? Then tell me why you can't raise your left arm?"

"You know what screw Rick! And screw you!" He spat, "The both of you..."

He quickly spun in his heel and ran from the house, leaving the door open behind him. I sprinted after him, desperate to stop the boy from doing something stupid, but i couldn't... because as soon as I turned a corner, he was gone.

And Carl was in his place.

I watched as the boy I used to love wheeled his younger sister along the street in her stroller, he seemed sad, he wasn't the same as he used to be... he'd lost the sparkle in his eyes.

My own eyes widened as I saw Gabriel approach him, I hastily pulled my gun from it's holster and ran over to the three of them, stepping in between them.

"Back up."

"Oh... I-I... I'm not here to cause any harm..."

"I said, back the fuck up."

"Lydia..." Carl's soft voice spoke, his arm reached out and lowered my grip, "It's okay, he wants our help."

"What is it now?" I rolled my eyes, "you what out help to get my dad kicked out? Or am I the one you want rid off?"

"Lyds..." Carl soothed me

"No I-I wanted your help to learn how to defend myself like you said you would, I want to start helping around here, I want to be a better man."

"Okay."

"Good." Carl smiled, "We'll start with the machete, meet us at my house at 3, be prepared."

Gabriel sheepishly smiled at the two of us before scurrying away...

*

*