Nine.

*Alex's POV*

I woke up, wiping my eyes and snuggling into my warm pillow next to me. Thinking about it, it was a very warm pillow. Something was tickling my forehead, and I could hear something right next to me. Suddenly, I realised what it was and opened my eyes.

As it turns out, my warm pillow was actually Ebony, and the thing tickling my forehead was her heavy breathing. She looked absolutely adorable. Her dark black hair was slightly messy, and she lay there, fast asleep. Ebony made a little snuffling noise, and I couldn't help but smile. This was so sweet. I can't believe we fell asleep next to each other; I would have thought she would be too embarrassed to sleep next to me.

She hugged into me, burying her head in the crook of my neck. I stretched awkwardly to look out of my window. Outside, I could see the shining sun, so it was morning. Something inside of me was so happy that Jordan and Annika didn't come to collect Ebony. As much as I wanted to just lay there for the rest of my life and watch Ebony sleep like the little creeper I was, I had to wake her up to take her home.

"Ebby..." I said, using a nickname for her. She didn't even move. "Ebby..." I said again, sitting up and shaking her slightly. She stirred, mumbling something that I couldn't understand. "What?" I chuckled.

Suddenly she seemed to realise that she was lying in bed with me, and she jumped back in shock. "What are you...?" she gasped.

"I guess we fell asleep." I shrugged.

"Together..." she blushed hotly.

"Yep." I smiled. She blinked at me. "What? It's not a big deal."

Judging by her face, I think she thought it was a big deal. I laughed and stood up. Without thinking, I took my t-shirt off and looked for my Black Veil Brides shirt. When I turned to look in my wardrobe, I caught Ebony staring at my shirtless torso. "Are you okay?" I laughed.

Ebony nodded and looked away. Her blush was incredible. She was incredible.

Damn. I'm pussy-whipped already. We're not even dating, and she doesn't like me back in the same way. You know, a romantic way. I don't really know whether to show my real feelings or not. I really don't know how she felt when I kissed her yesterday.

"Ebony?" I said, suddenly feeling hungry.

"Yeah." She said sleepily.

"Let's go get breakfast." I grinned.

"What? Why?" She said.

"Hey, don't be so boring." I put on my shirt and held out my hands, pulling her up and dragging her down the stairs. She giggled, half asleep, and I threw her on the sofa.

Ebony collapsed backwards and then stared at me as I took some ice cream out of the fridge and put it in two bowls, one for each of us.

She looked shocked. "Ice cream? What's that for?" She asked.

"Breakfast." I smirked.

"What? Wow, you're so spontaneous. I'm not used to it." Ebony chuckled.

I handed her bowl to her and started walking upstairs. "I guess we better wait until Annika comes to pick you up. To be honest I'm not surprised they didn't turn up." I smiled.

"Probably too caught up in each other." Ebony shrugged.

"Literally." I wiggled my eyebrows and Ebony hit my shoulder playfully. "C'mon, let's play video games." I suggested.